BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NSFW pinks rant, feel free to pile on

+5
D. Sea
56Tbird
capri-sun
bruno
Greg_P
9 posters

Go down

NSFW pinks rant, feel free to pile on Empty NSFW pinks rant, feel free to pile on

Post  Greg_P Wed 7 Jan 2009 - 17:20

fuckin weak ass, pussy faced, ingrown butt hair having, limp dick, ass reaming, pud pulling, sac surfing, turd strangling prolapse victims at Texas Motorplex can kiss my ass!
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

NSFW pinks rant, feel free to pile on Empty Re: NSFW pinks rant, feel free to pile on

Post  Greg_P Wed 7 Jan 2009 - 18:00

Dicksack fucksticks
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

NSFW pinks rant, feel free to pile on Empty Re: NSFW pinks rant, feel free to pile on

Post  bruno Wed 7 Jan 2009 - 20:04

so what happened that you and Jon are so pissed off
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  capri-sun Wed 7 Jan 2009 - 20:31

sounds like someone didnt make the cut, they usually pick there butt fuck bubbies,,, you gotta be one of nates &ritches boys,,, so nick how are the boys Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
capri-sun
capri-sun

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 7:20

Fuck that stupid bunch of dipsticks ,that is no more a race than running down the interstate to get there. They've got every nerd in the country thinking they are seeing racing ,when they're just watching time runs. All it is ,is a bunch of people in the stands who've never seen a race and are hoping for 2 seconds of fame seeing their face on TV . It's a fucking joke ,they pick who they want to be on the show, that's why they won't show the last time run. And the wheelie contest is what gave it all away at St.Louis. We take Damon's wheelie bars off so he can do a wheelie, then their "Ringer" they brought in to win it breaks a shock and does a wheelie about like a kid on a Schwinn bike ,they stop Damon under the tower and ask him what kind of wheeli he's gonna do,he tells them he's gonna drag the bumper, so they stop him in the water and tell the crowd there's a storm moving in and they have to cancel the contest...45 minutes later they do the little round robin race with no rain all night or on the way home after they made everyone there leave by midnight ,when 90% were drunk .Fuck that whole damn bunch of money hungry bastards...It's all about Tv and money ,no concern what so ever for the participants...Damn I feel better already!! lol!
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 11:56

Tell us how you really feel Dan Twisted Evil

I was SOO PISSED when the directed me to the gate when I was NEXT in line. Son's of BITCHES! But I REALLY had fun hanging out with you guys afro
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg_P Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 12:13

Damn, I have great respect for you, because had I been in your shoes I may have handled it differently....in a bad way! LOL.....

In the case of the Texas Motorplex registration yesterday, the registration server went down. Well, all the local clowns just called the track and got entered up. The rest of us were trying to follow the rules that stated online registration was the only way to submit.

What a kick in the dick.

I emailed the track, and also sent an email to Rich Christensen regarding this bullshit.

I'm sure they'll get right on all this and get back to me by the end of business today......NOT......

Sausage milkers!

Greg

Mad
Greg_P
Greg_P

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 12:16

What a crock of SHIT!!

Skip Pinks and go to the BBF Bash instead, you will have WAY more FUN!
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 12:51

Hell ,and I got on TV and i'm still pissed.. lol! It was worth it to me, but the other 490 cars got fucked affraid I just thought that it was more race oriented..it's all about Tv and them making money. I did like my segment they did,but the fuckers put it on the Norwalk show?? WTF.. I still get people telling me they just saw me on TV lol! Damon ,do you want my autograph?? tongue
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Larry T Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 13:07

check out what happned at the Zmax in NC early this week.i have a link to the post on shadyside dragway forum if you cant read it let me know.

http://z3.invisionfree.com/Shadyside_Dragway/index.php?showtopic=6031
Larry T
Larry T

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 15:37

Seaside Strangler wrote:What a crock of SHIT!!

Skip Pinks and go to the BBF Bash instead, you will have WAY more FUN!

x2
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoeman Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 20:58

Fucking Pinks, I hate that fucking piece of shit, half-assed show. Bunch of jerk-offs.......... Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Yoeman
Yoeman

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 Thu 8 Jan 2009 - 21:23

plan on going to the bash, the pinks deal is only a 4 hour tow, what the hell, would have been nice to even have a chance. The Texas Motorples can suck my dick.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford Thu 2 Jul 2009 - 2:16

I'm in I guess ya got to wartch TV to see how I do?
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down