BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fords do well at Beaversprings, PA

5 posters

Go down

Fords do well at Beaversprings, PA Empty Fords do well at Beaversprings, PA

Post  TravisRice May 30th 2010, 9:13 am

http://www.beaversprings.com/

Stick cars do extremely well. This is the class that I am building my car around. Army Armstrong is in attendance also.

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Fords do well at Beaversprings, PA Empty Re: Fords do well at Beaversprings, PA

Post  c.evans May 30th 2010, 9:16 am

Travis,

Go over and introduce yourself to Army and tell him I said hello. Tell him you were down in Owensboro last weekend visiting with us Ford guys.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice May 30th 2010, 9:30 am

c.evans wrote:Travis,

Go over and introduce yourself to Army and tell him I said hello. Tell him you were down in Owensboro last weekend visiting with us Ford guys.

Charlie

Charlie,
I am home watching all the post from the computer and am not fortunate to be there this weekend. A close friend and fellow worker/racer was burned real bad by an faulty valve on a steam line, happened Thursday. Friday we had our own drama with Kim's parents.

Side note, the Blackcherry Mustang of Leonard Longs is being driven by another friend and competitor of mine, Ed Brady. He raced the blue 68 Camaro in the WFO class and was the car we could not beat when i was campaigning Bills green 65 Galaxie with Phillips old 598.

Travis

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon May 31st 2010, 1:32 pm

Hope everything is okay with Kim's parents,and your co-worker. ---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  kens68stang May 31st 2010, 1:43 pm

Travis, I'm only 5 miles from beaver, but I was camping this weekend!!! But I normally get the full rundown from my neighbor kid, she works in the tower. Nice thing about beaver is that beaver bob the track owner an promotor is a big ford guy!! That black 63 galaxey on the beaver springs homepage is one of bob's cars. He loves the nastalgia stuff. Cool

kens68stang

Back to top Go down

Post  patfromjersey May 31st 2010, 6:40 pm

That's a nice little track at Beaver Springs. I went there once back in 2004, and had a great time.
patfromjersey
patfromjersey
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisRice May 31st 2010, 9:46 pm

61coon wrote:Hope everything is okay with Kim's parents,and your co-worker. ---RED

Talked with Chad for an hour last nite. He is doing 100% better and expects to come home from the burn center in Washington DC on Wedesday or Thursday ............ going to be a long road ahead of him though. Thanks for the concern about everything Coon.

kens68stang wrote:Travis, I'm only 5 miles from beaver, but I was camping this weekend!!! But I normally get the full rundown from my neighbor kid, she works in the tower. Nice thing about beaver is that beaver bob the track owner an promotor is a big ford guy!! That black 63 galaxey on the beaver springs homepage is one of bob's cars. He loves the nastalgia stuff. Cool

I have been racing there since 2002. Could not meet a nicer track owner / operator. This also has to be the cleanest race track that I have ever been to also.

patfromjersey wrote:That's a nice little track at Beaver Springs. I went there once back in 2004, and had a great time.

I really like it up there but it is a 2:45 minute trip one way for me or i would be there more often

TravisRice
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  kens68stang May 31st 2010, 10:29 pm

Travis, I'll be looking forward to seeing your new car when ya bring it up to beaver. Very Happy Ken

kens68stang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down