BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was lost...is now found! My pager from the Bash!

2 posters

Go down

What was lost...is now found! My pager from the Bash! Empty What was lost...is now found! My pager from the Bash!

Post  Wheelie58 June 11th 2010, 12:25 am

Some of y'all that were at the Bash may recall an old geezer in a big red Ford walking all over, looking for a lost pager for a Computech weather station. I figured that I dropped it in the grass, and that Phillip would "find" it with the mower.
Tonight I was working inside the '58 ,stripping all of my electronic gadgets out for the NHRA Unleashed race. There was my pager peeking out from under the seat. The battery had popped out, explaining why it did not beep during my search.
Good thing I didn't buy a $$ replacement yet.
So fear no more - Windy Hollow Crew. The pager will not become a projectile from your mowers!
What a relief. I was missing the little critter. Sad
Later.........
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

What was lost...is now found! My pager from the Bash! Empty Re: What was lost...is now found! My pager from the Bash!

Post  56Tbird June 11th 2010, 7:28 am

I'm happy for you "buddy"...I walked the track and the grounds sunday morning looking for it Evil or Very Mad lol! king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down