BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta.

5 posters

Go down

I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta. Empty I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta.

Post  8liter August 21st 2009, 10:46 pm

I finally got to watch last weeks Memphis episode on hulu.com, when low and behold I recocgnized a familiar hat. Its not my best angle but at least I can say I was on TV.

Im in the blue hat taking the picture.

I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta. P1020435

I'll be starting my new career soon as a younger Milton on the soon to be resurrected Tool Time series. Rolling Eyes
8liter
8liter

Back to top Go down

I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta. Empty Re: I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta.

Post  westsideford August 21st 2009, 11:38 pm

Post some vids from that cam!

8^)
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta. Empty Re: I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta.

Post  bruno August 21st 2009, 11:41 pm

thats too funny ..thats all the fame i got also ... 3 seconds of in the crowd yelling "all out" Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford August 22nd 2009, 12:04 am

bruno wrote:thats too funny ..thats all the fame i got also ... 3 seconds of in the crowd yelling "all out" Very Happy

Ya got to know how to bribe the judges Nick!

Smile
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 22nd 2009, 1:37 am

I got a 35 minute enterview that ended up being about 40 seconds of air time ...It was pretty cool ,but I wouldn't do it again Very Happy
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 August 22nd 2009, 10:42 am

Now I can finally say I know somebody famous. Very Happy
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  8liter August 22nd 2009, 8:24 pm

Heres the only video I got of me racing. I didnt really get any of anyone else because I figured there would be plenty of video of everybody else and prolly none of me.

I only got 2 passes.

I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta. Th_P1020062

Heres the pic I was taking of the tool himself.

I finally made it on Pinks all out.....well sorta. P1020066
8liter
8liter

Back to top Go down

Post  westsideford August 22nd 2009, 8:34 pm

8liter wrote:Heres the only video I got of me racing. I didnt really get any of anyone else because I figured there would be plenty of video of everybody else and prolly none of me.

Cool looking run! People aiways ask me why I give the Chebbies a Courtesy stage. Lol... I let them up to the line first..
westsideford
westsideford

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down