BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wonder why this isn't all over the news ????

+8
rmcomprandy
jasonf
95lightiningguy
Diggindeeper
cool40
bb429power
billandlori
dfree383
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ever wonder why this isn't all over the news ???? - Page 2 Empty MEDICAL

Post  dr's wife racing June 19th 2010, 9:13 am

I do see the connection. There is act. alot of discussion with the phys. I know of dropping accepting any type ins. coverage and going to a cash only basis.These are well respected and established phys. in our area.Most people don't even realize that when they pay their $50.00 co. they have paid 80 to 90% of a reg office visit. Were you can get into trouble is major medical HOSP/SURGICAL. and maintaince medications.Guess where the is the most gov. Regulation. Did you know medicare medicaid allow a phys 3 whole days for for a hosp and phys to get you treated and discharged to somewhere THEY DON'T CARE WHERE or they stop paying no matter how sick the person is. Not knocking at any one with the ins. just makeing a point that this is goverment controled ins .guess whatsince Mcaid /care set this as standard of care bluecross and other ins. companies now do it as well. We need to do anything we can to stop this take over from happening. I'm not sayig there is not problems being adressed but dose anyone relly want to be on a 22 month waiting list to have their crushing chest pain or brain tumor looked at?
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Ever wonder why this isn't all over the news ???? - Page 2 Empty Re: Ever wonder why this isn't all over the news ????

Post  cool40 June 19th 2010, 9:47 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:I do see the connection. There is act. alot of discussion with the phys. I know of dropping accepting any type ins. coverage and going to a cash only basis.These are well respected and established phys. in our area.Most people don't even realize that when they pay their $50.00 co. they have paid 80 to 90% of a reg office visit. Were you can get into trouble is major medical HOSP/SURGICAL. and maintaince medications.Guess where the is the most gov. Regulation. Did you know medicare medicaid allow a phys 3 whole days for for a hosp and phys to get you treated and discharged to somewhere THEY DON'T CARE WHERE or they stop paying no matter how sick the person is. Not knocking at any one with the ins. just makeing a point that this is goverment controled ins .guess whatsince Mcaid /care set this as standard of care bluecross and other ins. companies now do it as well. We need to do anything we can to stop this take over from happening. I'm not sayig there is not problems being adressed but dose anyone relly want to be on a 22 month waiting list to have their crushing chest pain or brain tumor looked at?
going to cash would be good,then people would be real slow about runnen to the er or doctor for a cold. Laughing our local er is full of the same bunch a dick's looken for pain med's they can get with tenncare/taxcare as i like to call it.good worken people cant get it but the low life's get it free. Suspect
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2