BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody know of this Mustang out of Jax, FL?

+3
bbf-falcon
Nevs
jbozzelle
7 posters

Go down

Anybody know of this Mustang out of Jax, FL? Empty Anybody know of this Mustang out of Jax, FL?

Post  jbozzelle June 19th 2010, 6:39 pm

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1355/Radical_Street_Cars/post/1918168/89-Mustang-Notch-BBF-VERY-NICE-turn-key.html

Anybody know about it? Looks like a nice BBF powered Mustang notch. Looks like a clone to Bruno's before he changed wheels...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Anybody know of this Mustang out of Jax, FL? Empty Re: Anybody know of this Mustang out of Jax, FL?

Post  Nevs June 19th 2010, 7:30 pm

I find it interesting that the picture is in the staging lanes, but he has no time slips. Should run better than 11's I'd think. Need more pictures and details...
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Anybody know of this Mustang out of Jax, FL? Empty Re: Anybody know of this Mustang out of Jax, FL?

Post  bbf-falcon June 19th 2010, 9:31 pm

Definately should be in the 10's imo scratch

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 19th 2010, 9:34 pm

From what I heard from a friend of his he has bought it... just has to go and get it. If he's goes when I'm free I'll be going as well to check it out. If it has what the ad says it does and is as clean on the inside and under the hood it should be a sweet deal...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  valleydawg June 20th 2010, 7:08 am

At the strip...in the lanes but saying no times. I would guess more like poor times.
But the car looks nice and has some good stuff. Should be able to make it run pretty good.
valleydawg
valleydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 20th 2010, 8:44 am

If you cam get it right and it's not a hack job in person..... Just watch the head casting numbers and make sure everythings what they say it is.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 20th 2010, 12:38 pm

After talking to my friend about it last night he said it has iron heads on it. So, I'm guessing they are some D00Es. Also, he was told it has a 750 dominator on it as well. The guy also told him that he's gone to the track but the car was popping so he could not make a full pass. The engine is supposed to be fresh.

Sounds like I'll have a car to tune on while mine is getting finished up. Hopefully it turns out to be a nice ride. He's got a bunch more pictures that I'll look at today and I'm going to try and give the guy a call and talk to him myself. I'll let you guys know when he gets it home. He's trying to get it early this week. If that happens we're taking it to the track on Wednesday night.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 20th 2010, 12:46 pm

work him on the price John ....that seems high ....jmho

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 20th 2010, 12:48 pm

He talked him down well below the asking price. Price seems right to me, but I'd have to see the car to see what all it has. This thing looks like a twin to yours.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 June 20th 2010, 2:40 pm

Thre is a nice little 87 grudge car on MWSC for sale, 10,500, runs mid 5's with a light tune on radials.............514 deal with a glide.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 20th 2010, 10:53 pm

This is more of a street car which is what he is after for the time being.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle June 22nd 2010, 2:54 pm

He bought it and brought it home this AM. I'm going to look at it tonight. If the weather holds out tomorrow we'll be dragging it to the track.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down