BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question

+13
richter69
Curt
bumper
Yoeman
PROSTREET66
bigblockfox468
dfree383
Mark Laczo
95lightiningguy
342g
res0rli9
schmitty
duff429
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question Empty anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question

Post  duff429 July 16th 2010, 1:13 am

This is kinda a wierd question to ask but my friends holstien bull the other week had a problem that its nuts swelled up real big and it wouldn't hardly lay down. Now they are gettting back to normal size but the end of its dink is always dripping with white stuff. When he's laying down it creates a puddle, when it walks it drips and he's just standing its dripping. Is it infection that's comming out? I don't see how it could be his baby cow batter. A vet had just said to leave him in for awhile but that was before he started dripping. ??? And yes its a holstien bull I'm talking about.
duff429
duff429

Back to top Go down

anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question Empty Re: anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question

Post  schmitty July 16th 2010, 1:19 am

Shocked
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question Empty Re: anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question

Post  res0rli9 July 16th 2010, 1:21 am

clap

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g July 16th 2010, 1:52 am

res0rli9 wrote:clap

Nasty heifers, need to start taking better care of that thing. Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy July 16th 2010, 2:28 am

You know how they used to get rid of clap dontcha. They took the biggest book in town, usually a bible, put yer peter in it and clapped it closed. affraid Thats also how it got its name. lol!
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  duff429 July 16th 2010, 3:04 am

rabbit

anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question Untitled-6
duff429
duff429

Back to top Go down

anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question Empty Sac issue

Post  Mark Laczo July 16th 2010, 8:36 am

Could it have gotten stepped on ? Or fighting with another bull ? Sounds like some kind of infection.

I just had to get rid of a bull for hamburger as he was jumping a cow and the other bull hit him and broke his pecker, $3000 down the tube ?? Shocked This has only happen to me 1 other time 20years ago.

FWIW Mark
Mark Laczo
Mark Laczo

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 July 16th 2010, 8:44 am

Did you call the vet back? And talk with them?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 July 16th 2010, 8:51 am

I busted a gut reading this one Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  PROSTREET66 July 16th 2010, 11:35 am

When you talk to the Vet and find out the problem,please PM me and let me know!!!I have the same problem with my Weinner leaking white stuff too.Wendy keeps telling me its because I beat on him too much.Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!!Michael
PROSTREET66
PROSTREET66

Back to top Go down

Post  Yoeman July 16th 2010, 11:51 am

Suspect
Yoeman
Yoeman

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty July 16th 2010, 2:29 pm

Any chance the bull could have been dragging his man parts in tall grass? Several years ago I had some bad trouble with that and almost lost 4 good bulls to it. They get done with taking care of the cow/heifer, and are still extended when they dismount and it gets cut up by tall grass. Infection sets in and you have a nasty problem on your hands. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  duff429 July 16th 2010, 3:32 pm

He fell down this winter but that's about it. Not so much for tall grass. Haven't had the vet out cuz its some young girl who don't know anything and will still get charged for having them come out. Is this bull pretty much done for? What's the next step? Hamburger or treatment?
duff429
duff429

Back to top Go down

Post  bumper July 16th 2010, 3:42 pm

Try giving him some antibiotics for a few days, should be able to pick some up at a co-op or the vet should sell you some. Then go from there.

bumper

Back to top Go down

Post  342g July 16th 2010, 3:50 pm

If you can't find out what the cause of the problem, I don't think I would make hamburger, you might the next one dripping. Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question Empty Vet

Post  Mark Laczo July 16th 2010, 7:42 pm

That Bull will need a shot of antibiotics. Then once that is cleared up get him in to get Semen tested and that will tell the tale. Still gonna cost you some money.

Mark
Mark Laczo
Mark Laczo

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt July 16th 2010, 8:20 pm

I had 2 yrs of animal science, but will not pretent to be a Vet. Have him checked for Brucellosis. It can effect the herd, reproduction and milk.

Maybe he just got kicked by a cow that wasnt in the mood. affraid
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  bumper July 16th 2010, 10:04 pm

Maybe he just got kicked by a cow that wasnt in the mood.

Happens to the best of us at one time or another

lol!

bumper

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 16th 2010, 10:29 pm

Just cut the nuts off and send um to the Coug..........he'll cook um up and mmmmm mmmm good........... Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  LivermoreDave July 16th 2010, 11:23 pm

Your bull's symptoms sound familiar! Many years ago, a buddy and myself was invited over to a girls house we knew well. Her parents were not home, and I believe we all were in about ... well early high school! The young lady was eager to accommodate us, of course with the proper protection. Well my buddy nor myself wanted to leave the other with the girl while one of us ran down to the gas station and acquired the needed protection, so we flipped a coin! Damn old buddy, sorry about your luck, hurry back! While he was gone the girl and I decided to get a head start! Well we did almost everything, with our clothes on. I dry humped that girl, she rubbed me and I thought my buddy must have went around the world to get the "key to the box"! Needless to say, by the time he got back, my nut-sack felt as if someone had attacked it with a 1 1/2" boxed end wrench! I mean I could not even move much less do the deed! My buddy helped me home. I told him of my pain, I was hurting physically and was upset as well about all that work and no play! My buddy explained he had heard of my dilemma before. He called it "stone aches". I asked what was the cure? Well he wasn't into giving "reach-arounds" and I was in too much pain to even considering touching them!

The moral of my dilemma, keep that old bull watered, rub a little bag cream on his nut-sack and give him some antibiotics for that drippy dick!

Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle July 16th 2010, 11:27 pm

LivermoreDave wrote:Your bull's symptoms sound familiar! Many years ago, a buddy and myself was invited over to a girls house we knew well. Her parents were not home, and I believe we all were in about ... well early high school! The young lady was eager to accommodate us, of course with the proper protection. Well my buddy nor myself wanted to leave the other with the girl while one of us ran down to the gas station and acquired the needed protection, so we flipped a coin! Damn old buddy, sorry about your luck, hurry back! While he was gone the girl and I decided to get a head start! Well we did almost everything, with our clothes on. I dry humped that girl, she rubbed me and I thought my buddy must have went around the world to get the "key to the box"! Needless to say, by the time he got back, my nut-sack felt as if someone had attacked it with a 1 1/2" boxed end wrench! I mean I could not even move much less do the deed! My buddy helped me home. I told him of my pain, I was hurting physically and was upset as well about all that work and no play! My buddy explained he had heard of my dilemma before. He called it "stone aches". I asked what was the cure? Well he wasn't into giving "reach-arounds" and I was in too much pain to even considering touching them!

The moral of my dilemma, keep that old bull watered, rub a little bag cream on his nut-sack and give him some antibiotics for that drippy dick!

Dave.

Only LivermoreDave can speak so eloquently....

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  duff429 July 17th 2010, 2:04 am

LivermoreDave wrote:Your bull's symptoms sound familiar! Many years ago, a buddy and myself was invited over to a girls house we knew well. Her parents were not home, and I believe we all were in about ... well early high school! The young lady was eager to accommodate us, of course with the proper protection. Well my buddy nor myself wanted to leave the other with the girl while one of us ran down to the gas station and acquired the needed protection, so we flipped a coin! Damn old buddy, sorry about your luck, hurry back! While he was gone the girl and I decided to get a head start! Well we did almost everything, with our clothes on. I dry humped that girl, she rubbed me and I thought my buddy must have went around the world to get the "key to the box"! Needless to say, by the time he got back, my nut-sack felt as if someone had attacked it with a 1 1/2" boxed end wrench! I mean I could not even move much less do the deed! My buddy helped me home. I told him of my pain, I was hurting physically and was upset as well about all that work and no play! My buddy explained he had heard of my dilemma before. He called it "stone aches". I asked what was the cure? Well he wasn't into giving "reach-arounds" and I was in too much pain to even considering touching them!

Dave.

Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
duff429
duff429

Back to top Go down

anyone a animal vet? holstien bull question Empty Thank you.

Post  LivermoreDave July 18th 2010, 8:10 am

duffy and jbozz, you gentlemen sure know how to moooooo a guy! Thank you for the kind words.

Dave. Very Happy

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno July 18th 2010, 8:23 am

Dave Livermore to the front muth ph@#%$%^ cheers cheers cheers lol!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  342g July 18th 2010, 5:02 pm

We call that (BLUE BALLS) Dave. Very Happy Laughing

AKA Lackanookie Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by 342g on July 18th 2010, 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next