BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This F-ing sucks

+11
Maddmattmustangs
bb429power
maverick
airford1
bbf-falcon
Diggindeeper
billandlori
richter69
Treeyasoon
bruno
bigblockfox468
15 posters

Go down

This F-ing sucks Empty This F-ing sucks

Post  bigblockfox468 July 19th 2010, 10:05 pm

Guys,

I'm ranting. Some of you may know, most of you probly don't but I bought a house 6 weeks ago. I've been in between 2 houses for the past 6 weeks. Last Sunday I went to the shed to get the rider to mow the lawn. Keep in mind I've been hauling this thing back and forth between 2 places along with alot of other shyt. I noticed that a $300 mountain bike was gone from the shed scratch Long story short someone has been watchin me coming and going and robbed us Twisted Evil We got hit at the old house while we have been at the new place doing fit and finishing. (We're still living at the old place) we are missing $3500+ in jewerly several hundreds of $ in change (i.e. old coins...silver coins,foreign etc.). We found how they entered the house and it's suspected this may have been a day job. These people have balls Evil or Very Mad we are in a nice neighborhood. As I said I'm ranting and this just F*CKING SUCKS.

Last edited by bigblockfox468 on July 20th 2010, 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

This F-ing sucks Empty Re: This F-ing sucks

Post  bruno July 19th 2010, 10:07 pm

wow ...sorry to hear that .... your homeowners should cover it .......

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 July 19th 2010, 10:09 pm

bruno wrote:wow ...sorry to hear that .... your homeowners should cover it .......

Yeah... no rider $1000 deductible Neutral
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno July 19th 2010, 10:10 pm

well that double sucks .......

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon July 19th 2010, 10:13 pm

Fuggin thieves.....Probably one of your neighbors or their kids...good luck with it.
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 19th 2010, 10:14 pm

brother I'm with you on this, shortly after we were married I came home (worked out of town then) to find the wife and the cops at the house.......some punks broke in and stole all my guns and all her Jewelry. She is a Jeweler so she had nice stuff...............long story short cops didnt do shit, they had one of the suspects at the station when we went to do some paperwork........in a loud vice i just told them to give me some names and I would handle it myself sice they were a bunch of crooked fucks...............gettin pissed all over again.

Everything here now has an alarm on it, I can get here in 5 minutes...neighbor is retired and likes to shoot stuff..............I'm good now.

Hope they find the bastards......cut their nuts off with a rusty spoon.............f'n crankheads are all over.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 July 19th 2010, 10:19 pm

Treeyasoon wrote:Fuggin thieves.....Probably one of your neighbors or their kids...good luck with it.

That's what I think. I had a confrontation with the punk azz kid across the street playing his boom boom shyt last year Suspect . Don't get me wrong I like loud (so-so) rock but at midnight....nah. Got no proof silent
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori July 19th 2010, 11:02 pm

That sucks big time. Dogs and alarms are the only things that work some of the time it seems. And Jon's neighbor!!

My son works at a big box electronics store and he just went for some training for a new alarm system for cars that sends you a message on your iPhone or Blackberry. You can lock/unlock and start you car with it too, all from your phone. I'm sure they have that for houses too. You can come home with your favourite Louisville Slugger (or Glock!) and fix the little bastards.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper July 19th 2010, 11:09 pm

a punch in the face contest with the kid would likely bring you some answers

I've found hostily accusing the first person you suspect 75% of the time brings you at least some answers, and 100% of the time makes you feel better. Laughing
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon July 19th 2010, 11:12 pm

Sorry Mike, Thieves stole neighbors A/C condensor setting facing the road in broad daylight Evil or Very Mad
I suggest you watch the movie (law abiding citizen)

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  airford1 July 20th 2010, 7:46 am

The first time was easy and they know that insurance will replace things,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,watch out they will be back.
airford1
airford1

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick July 20th 2010, 8:33 pm

Sorry to hear about your "misfortune". I lost all my guns to thieves some years back. Some of my stuff wound up in a pawn shop in Ohio with an ex-neighbor's name all over it. Florida DA refused to extradite and prosecute. I no longer dial 911. May the Lord have mercy on the soul of the poor bastard who enters my home now....Jack, Bugsy and Maxine (all Catahoulas) have no sense of humor when it comes to strangers.....They use teeth, I use hollow points.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power July 20th 2010, 8:49 pm

That sucks! There were some punk kids going around stealing stuff out of unlocked cars not too long ago. If you have your dogs in a cage, close the blinds because if a crook sees that they are locked up then they wont worry about them. That's what we do, plus we have a "beware of dog" type sign on the the window in the front off on the side. Then on the porch we have a sign with a revolver on it and it says "never mind the dog, beware of the OWNER".
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs July 20th 2010, 9:40 pm

Id be looking at ur rocker across the way..
We had some break Ins last week in my area sadly. Apparently, someone tried to steal my fathers project car but only one slight detail was missing. The engine was a mile away getting assimbled.... Talk about stupid. My father being a retired airborne soldier and all just did what he thought was required..
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power July 20th 2010, 9:51 pm

Maddmattmustangs wrote:Id be looking at ur rocker across the way..
We had some break Ins last week in my area sadly. Apparently, someone tried to steal my fathers project car but only one slight detail was missing. The engine was a mile away getting assimbled.... Talk about stupid. My father being a retired airborne soldier and all just did what he thought was required..
That sucks. We got a bronco from a guy and he told us a story, so here it goes.
He had a car for sale, he lives on a main road to boot. It got stolen and his friend was at the baseball stadium in Detroit, well, there was a shop across the street and guess what car was sitting there. He called his friend (guy who owned it) and told him "listen, there's only on person who would have those kind of wheels on that car" (he said that because the owner wasn't believing him) so they went and checked it out. They were about to put a big motor in it and the new motor was sitting right there.

They then knew who it was. Why? Because a guy and his son had come out and looked at the car at his house and wanted to buy it a week or two before it was stolen. They were talking about how they would drop this other motor in it. They contacted the cops and he got his car back. He said " I wish I would have waited another day 'cause then I would have that nice motor in it". At least he got it back. I'll post another story...
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  TorinoGT July 21st 2010, 10:08 am

bigblockfox468 wrote:Guys,

I'm ranting. Some of you may know, most of you probly don't but I bought a house 6 weeks ago.

Im on the other side of Pontiac from you (in waterford)... and with the economy and housing market so low here in metro detroit, alot of the crap, that once couldnt afford to live in middle america, now can... good neighborhoods are changing fast! Sorry about your luck!

Shane
TorinoGT
TorinoGT

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power July 21st 2010, 10:11 am

TorinoGT wrote:
bigblockfox468 wrote:Guys,

I'm ranting. Some of you may know, most of you probly don't but I bought a house 6 weeks ago.

Im on the other side of Pontiac from you (in waterford)... and with the economy and housing market so low here in metro detroit, alot of the crap, that once couldnt afford to live in middle america, now can... good neighborhoods are changing fast! Sorry about your luck!

Shane
That's exactly it, they come into a town, tear it up and move to another town. Sad Its a shame that people have to do that kind of stuff.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Outlaw5.0 July 21st 2010, 7:21 pm

We had a $100.00 swing/seat stolen from our swingset in the backyard. It was only on for a few days before it was gone!. We live in upper middle class sub, and more stuff is stolen from there than our previous lower middle class sub.

Outlaw5.0

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power July 21st 2010, 9:58 pm

Okay, next story.
There is an auto shop teacher at my high school, he moved to the college last year though. My brother had him but I didn't get to have him this year because of his job switching. We still see him at the high school drags because he got the college involved. He told my brother this story.

He had a nice a$$ 68 mustang, gloss black, ran on alky, the goods. Well I guess these guys were going around stealing lawn care supplies that were in trailers. There isn't any way to trace that stuff, that's why. They came across his nice big f250 attached to his enclosed car trailer one day. His mustang was in it because he was getting it ready for a race, then discovered that it was ALL stolen. I guess it was one of like 600 made or 60 made I can't remember. Well guess what was in his trailer along with the car? All of his tools.

He got his car back, the crooks were caught driving it around Detroit. Open headers and all. I hope they didn't try putting regular gas in it because that would have sucked.

He said the only thing he didn't get back was his photo album, and that's what he wanted the most. Damn glad they caught the dirt bags who had to steal it. they deserve to burn in hell along with the rest of the people who do this kind of stuff. One thing about stealing a drag car, each one is built custom and different so it is easy to identify.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  95lightiningguy July 21st 2010, 10:08 pm

Dumba$$es around here steal bicycles. Weve had 5 stolen in 3 years, 1 was stolen 3 times, found said dumdass riding it down road. Rolling Eyes got tired of buying bikes so set up camera lol! and now 3 little bastards are in juve. affraid lol! lol!
95lightiningguy
95lightiningguy

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 July 21st 2010, 10:08 pm

each one is built custom and different so it is ( easy to identify. )

most of them are stripped as soon as they get them back to there shop or where ever it is.
only the the real supper dumb ass's would drive one around town.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power July 21st 2010, 10:11 pm

res0rli9 wrote:each one is built custom and different so it is ( easy to identify. )

most of them are stripped as soon as they get them back to there shop or where ever it is.
only the the real supper dumb ass's would drive one around town.
That's what I figured, but a lot of them are too stupid to build a sweet car. So I figured they might like to keep the stolen car as a cool ride for them self.

Open headers, did you really think you wouldn't get caught? Rolling Eyes Morons
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down