BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

always smelling smoke

+4
res0rli9
69F100
johndickjr
Dave Maxwell
8 posters

Go down

always smelling smoke Empty always smelling smoke

Post  Dave Maxwell July 23rd 2010, 5:16 pm

got a weird one here. Been smelling cigarette smoke off and on lately. Not around any smoke. Went online and could be serious or something as simple as sinus infection. Has anybody had this or any info on it. Just reaching out to my brotherhood.
Thanks everyone.
Dave

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

always smelling smoke Empty Re: always smelling smoke

Post  johndickjr July 23rd 2010, 6:42 pm

maybe your wife has a boyfriend that smokes

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell July 23rd 2010, 6:53 pm

don't think so. Dang funny though. Ha ha

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell July 23rd 2010, 10:59 pm

thought I was imagining it until I did a search. Don't remember any head trauma. Just wondered if anybody I knew of had similar issue.

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 July 23rd 2010, 11:08 pm

the mind playing tricks on you someone might have been smoking and you came by after they had finished or something just guessing i have never smoked so i don't know what people go through after they quite
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell July 23rd 2010, 11:52 pm

I don't smoke either. I smell it at work, in my vehicles in my house in joliet last week. Web says it could be early alzimers or head injury. Actually mentioned cigarette smell directly. Posibble deep sinus infection. Mentioned parkinsons and schisophrania. My spelling sucks. I was amazed at the info the web had. I just was hoping to talk to someone else who had it. Web said to seek medical and not play around just to be sure. It's not every breath.

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 July 24th 2010, 1:50 am

that has happened to me a few mouths ago for about 2wks. I dont smoke but I would smell smoke when Id come in the house like something is just starting to burn, an I would run around the house knocking stuff over and running into walls trying to find it Mad BUT there was nothing bruning scratch finely figured I was just getting one step closer to the Nut house Rolling Eyes

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty July 24th 2010, 1:50 am

I'd second the deep sinus infection. Quite a few years back, I was bowling regularly on league and there were lots of smokers there, and I got a nasty sinus infection that wouldn't go away, and I was smelling smoke a lot. Check it out with your doc to be sure, because it takes some nasty antibiotics to get rid of it. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra July 24th 2010, 9:57 am

Everytime i go to my buddys house my wife says i come home smelling like weed Shocked and i said i cant imagine why but i'll look into it Suspect Laughing
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell July 24th 2010, 10:28 am

that could be a problem smelling like weed.. Hmmmmm

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug July 24th 2010, 10:39 am

Dave is your mustache on fire? Laughing just razzin ya

hope you figure it out and get it fixed

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  johndickjr July 24th 2010, 12:09 pm

how old are you? got kids that smoke? wife sneaking around your back smoking? im serious ..just asking, cig smoke gets into everything and stays there..when you say smoke, is it like burning smoke or cig smoke ?

johndickjr

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell July 24th 2010, 4:16 pm

nobody is cheating. I smell it alot of different places. It is a real medical situation. Just type in smelling smoke in yahoo. It is cig smoke by the way. Which the article mentions. Says it could be related to migraines aso. I am getting the rest of the sinus symptoms now. Eye ball hurts and face and right nostril is tight. Coug, the stash isn't on fire. Maybe I ate some burnt snatch. Lol. I actually thought someone drop a cig in the air vent in my car. Then I went online and couldn't believe it. My wife and I hate cigaretts. They killed my mother and my kids weren't allowed near her unless she had fresh shower and clothes on. It's just freaky smelling it when it's not there. Better than some of the smells related to this. Rotting meat was another one

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell July 24th 2010, 4:24 pm

oh yeah. I'm 40. Kids are 7 and 2. Dad dead at 62 and Mom gone at 65. So I get a little worried, but not hypocondriac. Have to have test done next week on other stuff anyway. Doc found some dark areas on ultra sound. Gall bladder was reason they were checking, it is fine though. I neve go to doc, but puking off and on for the last few years when I eat got old.
on a good note. Almost have all the funds to finish power plant

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell July 27th 2010, 4:10 am

well ent doc says things look good. Definitely has heard of issue and says it's not something that I should take lightly. Could have been serious. Now once I found out what is wrong with my liver. We are good to go. Meds I have taken for anger over the last ten years might have caused damage. They were suppose to check liver regularly, but never told me. Oh well this is a big block ford forumn. I should stop bitching. Even though I don't know alot of you personally. After all these years I feel like it's a big family

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori July 27th 2010, 11:38 am

Well, that's better news than it could have been!! Glad it wans't anything more serious.

This is a big family, lots of good folks here and we do care what happens to each other.

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down