BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plug wire question

+9
cool40
69F100
richter69
bb429power
billandlori
342g
bbf-falcon
AZFairlane
frank13
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

plug wire question - Page 2 Empty Re: plug wire question

Post  342g July 29th 2010, 1:55 pm

richter69 wrote:Not trying to be a dick...............but tell you what, have them send me a set and I'll make a-b-a-b runs to verify the claims............my stuff I have now is not subpar so it should be a good test.

If they make it faster I'll buy them, if not send me a check for the entry fee and fuel I use.......... Laughing I'm not running a blown alcohol motor with a mag.............just an everyday I work hard for my money but don't mind spending it on good parts Joe.............

I don't remember anyone telling you to buy the wires, and yes you are a dick.....in my opinion. Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 29th 2010, 2:12 pm

342g wrote:
richter69 wrote:Not trying to be a dick...............but tell you what, have them send me a set and I'll make a-b-a-b runs to verify the claims............my stuff I have now is not subpar so it should be a good test.

If they make it faster I'll buy them, if not send me a check for the entry fee and fuel I use.......... Laughing I'm not running a blown alcohol motor with a mag.............just an everyday I work hard for my money but don't mind spending it on good parts Joe.............

I don't remember anyone telling you to buy the wires, and yes you are a dick.....in my opinion. Laughing

Thats mr A+ know-it-all racer dick to you................... Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  elimn8u July 29th 2010, 2:50 pm

Just a n/a nobody myself...wires performed as advertised on my junk. Threw in the alky example as a way to atest to the differences in quality of wires...if they'll live up to that abuse my sh*t won't hurt them and the longevity should be that much better.
The boss-man says theres more dyno numbers out on the mopar boards (moparts for example)
In my opinion they're a great product...the guys have been great to deal with...can't ask for more than that.
Gene
elimn8u
elimn8u

http://www.elimn8u.com

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug July 29th 2010, 2:58 pm

Gene I am not saying it is not a great product.....

if I had a set I would probably run them too...

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 July 29th 2010, 3:40 pm

I always OHM my wires as I cut them and crimp the ends on. I have found several sets where one or more wires in the set had an open section in it. But they are usually long enough that you can make up another one to finish up.

I even ran the open wire to see if it would effect my 1/8 th mile time and it didn't. Rolling Eyes
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 July 29th 2010, 3:50 pm

IDT-572 wrote:I always OHM my wires as I cut them and crimp the ends on. I have found several sets where one or more wires in the set had an open section in it. But they are usually long enough that you can make up another one to finish up.

I even ran the open wire to see if it would effect my 1/8 th mile time and it didn't. Rolling Eyes

about as much difference as the sparkplug in the booster? Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 July 29th 2010, 4:08 pm

richter69 wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:I always OHM my wires as I cut them and crimp the ends on. I have found several sets where one or more wires in the set had an open section in it. But they are usually long enough that you can make up another one to finish up.

about as much difference as the sparkplug in the booster? Laughing

I think it actually helped ............... Laughing affraid
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g July 29th 2010, 6:40 pm

richter69 wrote:
342g wrote:

........... Razz Razz Twisted Evil Laughing cheers love ya Jon.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power July 29th 2010, 11:11 pm

richter69 wrote:
342g wrote:

What a dick!
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2