BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woodward Dream Cruise August 21st!

2 posters

Go down

Woodward Dream Cruise August 21st! Empty Woodward Dream Cruise August 21st!

Post  Skidmark August 10th 2010, 1:23 pm

Going to my first Woodward Dream Cruise on the 21st! I'm very excited to go and see all the cars, people etc. Any advice for a first timer? Who all plans on going? I cant wait! Very Happy

Skidmark Cool
Skidmark
Skidmark

Back to top Go down

Woodward Dream Cruise August 21st! Empty Re: Woodward Dream Cruise August 21st!

Post  bb429power August 10th 2010, 11:19 pm

Hell yeah! I never miss the cruise! Look for our black and blue 69 cougar and black 70 maverick in front of Art Van. Show kicks ass but last year there were too many every day drivers watering down the hot rods. People come from Florida just for this! We plan on going to Pontiac this time to see some burnouts, we always just see the skidmarks after the cruise so we want to see them light 'em up this time. Can't wait! See you there bounce bounce bounce Very Happy

Hint Hint, you'll have to park on a side road and it will be PACKED! No event like this! The main day is Saturday but people will start cruising a week before, the cops will allow you to run open headers on Saturday as well. Stay all night until they get the big semi trucks and push people out, I LOVE WOODWARD CRUISE! Coolest event you will ever go to. Are you planning on cruising?
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down