BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out all primer black turds from southern OK

2 posters

Go down

Calling out all primer black turds from southern OK Empty Calling out all primer black turds from southern OK

Post  whatbumper August 23rd 2010, 10:38 pm

Are they going to let you run or what? I want to see that thing in the other lane. I think we are going to try and make the rest of the races in Noble and the big money Tulsa race too. Twisted Evil

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Calling out all primer black turds from southern OK Empty Re: Calling out all primer black turds from southern OK

Post  richter69 August 23rd 2010, 10:41 pm

I guess them Chevy fags are scared they'll get outrun by a Ford with no power adders...............what I saw the other night I would have went some rounds............

Its the whole "bolt on front end" bullshit rule.

I hope you guys do come up, had a blast hangin out. I can bring the family next time.

The "whatbumper" crew is good people..................oh and did yall have to smell Q16 all the way home? Laughing
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Calling out all primer black turds from southern OK Empty Re: Calling out all primer black turds from southern OK

Post  whatbumper August 23rd 2010, 10:48 pm

richter69 wrote:I guess them Chevy fags are scared they'll get outrun by a Ford with no power adders...............what I saw the other night I would have went some rounds............

Its the whole "bolt on front end" bullshit rule.

I hope you guys do come up, had a blast hangin out. I can bring the family next time.

The "whatbumper" crew is good people..................oh and did yall have to smell Q16 all the way home? Laughing

He put those shorts in a plastic bag so we didn't have to smell it. Very Happy

Josh is at home fabricating new limiters tonight so we can go rounds. We are not making them adjustable so they will be a lot more simple.

I think that eventually they will have to change the rules a little. It is boring seeing all of these Fox bodies at races but it seems like the only chassis that can fit all of the darn rules. I think that if they would allow all non-race type, strut or other, front ends and allow all stock style parts, no matter what body they fit, it would still fit the intention of the rule.

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  whatbumper August 23rd 2010, 10:53 pm

Oh, and we're bringing the cooker next time. Everyone needs to join us for some bad ass fajitas. Texas style. Laughing

whatbumper

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 August 24th 2010, 12:07 am

whatbumper wrote:Oh, and we're bringing the cooker next time. Everyone needs to join us for some bad ass fajitas. Texas style. Laughing

sounds like a plan, I'd say I'd bring the beer, but I ain't much of a drinker.............. Laughing might bring some more ice.............. Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down