BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BBF 572+ anybody know how good these are???

+8
schmitty
Curt
res0rli9
dfree383
richter69
bruno
David Cole
69bluehotrod
12 posters

Go down

BBF 572+  anybody know how good these are??? Empty BBF 572+ anybody know how good these are???

Post  69bluehotrod October 20th 2010, 2:22 pm

was kinda interested to know if any of you guys have seen this or know if these are a good deal, the link is to their ad on racingjunk.

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/92/Drag_Racing/post/1649718/Big-Block-Ford-Stroker-shortblock-572-quot-.html
69bluehotrod
69bluehotrod
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://rainbowvacuumsalesservice.com/

Back to top Go down

BBF 572+  anybody know how good these are??? Empty Re: BBF 572+ anybody know how good these are???

Post  David Cole October 20th 2010, 3:07 pm

I don't normally slam any vendors online, but if you do a search on the Racing Junk Forums you can read about Dyna-Flo for days. None of it complementary. Here is a 24 page thread for example:
http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2456&highlight=dynoflo

They are plenty of vendors on this forum that specialize in great BBF combos. They know their stuff and will shoot straight with you.
David Cole
David Cole
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=66449&

Back to top Go down

BBF 572+  anybody know how good these are??? Empty Re: BBF 572+ anybody know how good these are???

Post  bruno October 20th 2010, 3:11 pm

hands down call Lem Evans of BF Evans Race Parts or Randy Malik of RMCompetion Engines they are some of the finest BBF guru's around .....they will design you a bbf for your application and budget !!! Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 20th 2010, 3:34 pm

Bass Boat Bob.................. Idea Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 October 20th 2010, 3:45 pm

Dave Mclaine, Bret Powell, and Jon Kaase are also some great people to have build a Ford engine.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 October 20th 2010, 8:14 pm

richter69 wrote:Bass Boat Bob.................. Idea Very Happy

Yes..... Nick did you forget he had a hand in your build to.

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt October 20th 2010, 8:33 pm

yeah Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 20th 2010, 9:38 pm

Charlie Evans is another. Lem doesn't build engines, he sells the parts though and has great customer service. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 October 20th 2010, 9:42 pm

ahh but there are pictures floating around of him puttin some together..............I'd bet he could stick a winner together with little effort.......... Cool
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  chuck stevens October 20th 2010, 9:45 pm

The ad appears to show the ELIMINATOR Sportsman block, IMHO...roughly comparable to the FRPP A-460. I have NO knowledge of the rest of the package.

chuck stevens

http://E-MAIL= stevensracingent@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty October 20th 2010, 10:08 pm

richter69 wrote:ahh but there are pictures floating around of him puttin some together..............I'd bet he could stick a winner together with little effort.......... Cool
Wouldn't doubt it a bit, just not his priority business. Wink Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatback October 21st 2010, 9:49 am

I am very vocal in my experiences with vendors most of the time. If I have a good experience, I will spread the word like wildfire. If I had a negitive experience, I will spread the word twice as fast !!!! With that being said, IN MY OPINION, run as fast as you can from this guy from Dynoflo. Without getting into the whole story, I had a deal on a rotating assembley with the parts counter guy, he promissed the assembley to me in a certain amount of time, which was necessary for me to get this job with my customer. Long story short, it took 6 weeks for me to get a rotating assembley. I had to purchase another one ,from my normal guy I deal with (RACE Engineering). I called to speak to the manager of Dynoflo, and after several phone games, ended up speaking to the owner. He was arogant, cocky, rude, and told me he didn't care about what I thought, and din't care if I purchased anything from them again. So...........It is my opinion that everyone should look elsewhere for any of there needs. I have had great experiences with Lem, RACE Engineering, etc. Sorry for venting, just doing my part to help out the fellow racers.

Fatback

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno October 21st 2010, 9:59 am

res0rli9 wrote:
richter69 wrote:Bass Boat Bob.................. Idea Very Happy

Yes..... Nick did you forget he had a hand in your build to.

yes i know Lem(BF Evans Race Parts), Bob(Jet Boat Bob) and Steve (Induction-Solutions)were the ones to help us get our first win !!!!! Wink

here is Bob's website ...scroll down to the bottom Very Happy
http://www.jetboatbob.com/

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  studly October 21st 2010, 10:07 am

Well, i may get hammered for this, but if somebody does good i have to say they did.

I purchased a Dart Sportsman 438 sbf short block from Dyno Flow. he told me it would take approximatly 4-6 weeks to build with the upgraded parts i wanted JE Pistons and Hellfire rings. In approixmatly 5 weeks i had my short block i took the shortblock to my local machine shop to check the piston to valve clearnace and install the heads and shaft rockers(weld Stands) and order my pushrods. My local Machine shop said the work that was done on his block was some of the best he had ever saw. the block was completly CNC machined with Rod Relifs cut on the bottom of the motor exactly the same for each cylinder NO DIE GRIDER HERE. Long Story Short this Motor is still running in a Bracket car has about 350-400 passes on it and runs 5.70's all day long NA. I am completly sastified with the machine work, time it took and customer service I recived from them.

I have also delt with NYES Automotive and they sell BBF stuff on Racing Junk and they are also Great To deal with

This is just my experiance i am sure everybody has there own.
studly
studly

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 21st 2010, 1:34 pm

No need to flame you for sayin something good about someone that has done you right. Personally though, I will stick w/ones that I trust and have dealt with.
Lem
JBB
Randy Malik
and other reputable Forum vendors Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down