BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our season is officially over......

5 posters

Go down

Our season is officially over...... Empty Our season is officially over......

Post  ThndrChkn November 13th 2010, 2:05 pm

Well after a long trip to and from Bozeman for the semi-finals in Class-AA football, the season is officially over for the Capital High Bruins. I won't go into alot of detail, but my son Skyler, @ Saftey had an awesome game with I believe it was 8 tackles. I lost count in all the excitement. Laughing It was #1 vs. #4, and this is the ONLY game ANY opponent has held Bozeman to less than 35 points in a game. Unfortunately, we lost in double overtime, 24-23. Here's the article for those that may be interested:

http://helenair.com/sports/article_cc61540e-eef9-11df-a2ed-001cc4c03286.html

Even though they lost in the semi finals, they had a darned fine season. I'm proud of them. Especially my son Skyler

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Our season is officially over...... Empty Re: Our season is officially over......

Post  bbf-falcon November 13th 2010, 2:11 pm

Good job Skyler and the team Smile When does he graduate Doug?

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Our season is officially over...... Empty Re: Our season is officially over......

Post  ThndrChkn November 13th 2010, 2:46 pm

Thanks Rick, Skyler will be graduating this coming spring...

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty November 13th 2010, 5:38 pm

Just remember there were a lot of teams that didn't get that far, and that is quite an accomplishment. Good game and great season Skyler. Hope you decide to come play at NU. Very Happy
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  f250mike November 13th 2010, 6:13 pm

Sounds like they had a heck of a season Doug.
Congrats to the Bruins for making the final 4.
mike

Our school plays thier 2A semi state game next Friday night.

f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn November 13th 2010, 8:40 pm

schmitty wrote:Just remember there were a lot of teams that didn't get that far, and that is quite an accomplishment. Good game and great season Skyler. Hope you decide to come play at NU. Very Happy

I think deep down they realize that they're better than they think. But when you have a win streak like they did, (33-0, & 3 years unbeaten) and then you lose a game, it's a very big pill to swallow. I did tell him, that if none of the schools around here look at him, that he should seriously consider heading to NU and give it his best. Ya never know what might come up. Very Happy

Doug... Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF November 15th 2010, 11:59 pm

Great season! congrats to your son Doug...cheers cheers

We didn't do as well this year. Wesley team finished 1-6. It was a tuff season, last year they went all the way to the national championship game in FL. Wesley was the only returning player from that team, now we gets to rejoin them in high school next fall Twisted Evil I can see a state championship team in the making!! Twisted Evil
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down