BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What kind of engine is in this ?

+8
DFI429
56Tbird
Mike R
69F100
richter69
bb429power
bbf-falcon
Big block fox 339
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What kind of engine is in this ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of engine is in this ?

Post  hillbillyerv December 21st 2010, 5:14 pm

my mistake i was thinkin bout the Fordomatic Embarassed FMX will take some
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

What kind of engine is in this ? - Page 2 Empty Re: What kind of engine is in this ?

Post  bb429power December 21st 2010, 5:24 pm

hillbillyerv wrote:
bb429power wrote:
richter69 wrote:you'll make enough power to require one......someday....... Razz
Nah Imma use a cruise o matic fo mah hah powah motah, thats thah good stuff. Wink Or I could get a prostock 5 speed OH YEAH Twisted Evil

i dont think the cruiseomatic will take the torque of the BBF but i could be wrong affraid , i wonder if there are aftermarket cases like the glide??? google here i come cheers
I meant to be sarcastic, I wouldn't put a cruiseomatic in my build. Evil or Very Mad But then again, if I could make one strong enough...2 speed Ford O Matic Suspect I heard the cruise o matic's are slugs and suck. But that's only one's opinion. Wink If anyone has any info on the 2 speed FOM and how much power one could take if built up right that would be cool to know Smile But that's for another post.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv December 21st 2010, 5:28 pm

gonna check it out and see why they are not used (fordomatic), i was told they were weak .
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lem Evans December 21st 2010, 5:57 pm

56Tbird wrote:If I ever win the lottery....Lem will probably be able to finally retire affraid king
I'll come to work for you Idea

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird December 21st 2010, 9:12 pm

Lem Evans wrote:
56Tbird wrote:If I ever win the lottery....Lem will probably be able to finally retire affraid king
You and JBB will be my Crew!! You guys will have to stay in Business ...If i had a few millon ..just think how much stuff I could tear up then affraid cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 21st 2010, 11:12 pm

Lem Evans wrote:

you can be my chauffeur.................. Cool
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2