BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What car will you be bringing to the 2011 Bash?

+35
Frank Merkl
Moodyblues
jasonf
69F100
res0rli9
Curt
Doug Rahn
JACKAZZFLATZ
dr's wife racing
paulie
maverick
rmcomprandy
David Willingham
nuclearcobra
gdog
bigblockfox468
dfree383
jsracing
Treeyasoon
cool40
EVE
f250mike
512Fairlane
knrclark
Race Ready Fabrications
QtrWarrior
bbf-falcon
342g
richter69
valleydawg
IDT-572
bb429power
BOSS 429
72mav
jbozzelle
39 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What car will you be bringing to the 2011 Bash? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car will you be bringing to the 2011 Bash?

Post  dfree383 January 17th 2011, 9:31 am

hoping to get my junk together with "Project Cheapskate" under the hood....... Time will tell.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

What car will you be bringing to the 2011 Bash? - Page 2 Empty Re: What car will you be bringing to the 2011 Bash?

Post  bbf-falcon January 17th 2011, 9:43 am

Too the ones that can't bring their rides.Come anyway,it's a blast meeting all the great guy's and gal's. And lots of great food Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 January 17th 2011, 10:03 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Too the ones that can't bring their rides.Come anyway,it's a blast meeting all the great guy's and gal's. And lots of great food Smile

AMEN.....................
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblockfox468 January 17th 2011, 10:19 am

Hopefully this car

What car will you be bringing to the 2011 Bash? - Page 2 Ubly7

With it's new Snake Powered 528 Twisted Evil and my Dad too Wink
bigblockfox468
bigblockfox468
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  gdog January 17th 2011, 10:26 am

The PA boys have really upgraded the equipment for this year BASH. We have added 2 infrared turkey fryers, backing up the 2 oil deep fryers. I think the Parking Lot Chicken Fry will be one of the weekend highlights. We have not decided if we need to add to cooler capacity. But if needed, you guys know that we are not afraid to invest in a good time.

We limped along all of last year with a polymer based French fry cutter. Not this year…..I am happy to report a stainless steel cutter is already packed, ready for to slice and dice.
Oh yea, we will be bringing an old Torino. As for crew……the usual suspects.

Gordon
gdog
gdog
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  valleydawg January 17th 2011, 10:30 am

I see Gordon is spending his money wisely!
valleydawg
valleydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra January 17th 2011, 10:41 am

I know this has been asked before but do they let you stay at the track in your rv.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  David Willingham January 17th 2011, 10:47 am

I won't be bringing a car! Twisted Evil
David Willingham
David Willingham
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 January 17th 2011, 10:54 am

nuclearcobra wrote:I know this has been asked before but do they let you stay at the track in your rv.

Yes sir............... Cool
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 17th 2011, 11:01 am

jsracing wrote:Well I said I wouldnt go till I get a car to race in it. and sure enough Ive missed them all. MAYBE this year if I go at all I'll have the new ride. the 70 Mustang.
if not I may suck it up and just go to watch.
It's always the last parts of a car that get so tedious, brake lines, fire systems etc.

dpends on when it is I guess.

JS

You don't "just watch" at the Bash ... with the quality of the people you ARE involved even if you haven't got a car there to race.

Last edited by rmcomprandy on January 17th 2011, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  342g January 17th 2011, 11:05 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
jsracing wrote:Well I said I wouldnt go till I get a car to race in it. and sure enough Ive missed them all. MAYBE this year if I go at all I'll have the new ride. the 70 Mustang.
It's always the last parts of a car that get so tedious, brake lines, fire systems etc.

JS

You don't "just watch" at the Bash ... with the quality of the people you ARE involved even if you haven't got a car.

That's right, I always need help. Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick January 17th 2011, 11:09 am

rmcomprandy wrote:

JS

You don't "just watch" at the Bash ... with the quality of the people you ARE involved even if you haven't got a car.

If ya got any tuning skills, you'll be busy.
If ya got any wrenching skills, you'll be busy.
If ya got any cooking skills, you'll be busy.
If ya got any horsetrading skills, you'll be busy.
If ya got any eating skills, you'll be busy.
If ya got any drinking skills, you'll be busy.
If ya got any social skills, you'll be busy.
If ya got any sense, you'll be there.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power January 17th 2011, 11:18 am

If I were to make it (which I want to) I don't know if I were to have a car. My truck won't be done by then, and for all I know dad may not want to make the trip. I mainly want to go to meet and race with you guys and let you look at the truck in person. Dang I need to get working on it but there isn't much I can do right now.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 January 17th 2011, 11:22 am

bb429power wrote:If I were to make it (which I want to) I don't know if I were to have a car. My truck won't be done by then, and for all I know dad may not want to make the trip. I mainly want to go to meet and race with you guys and let you look at the truck in person. Dang I need to get working on it but there isn't much I can do right now.

Find someone close to you that's going and bud up with them............... Come on down.
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bb429power January 17th 2011, 11:28 am

IDT-572 wrote:
bb429power wrote:If I were to make it (which I want to) I don't know if I were to have a car. My truck won't be done by then, and for all I know dad may not want to make the trip. I mainly want to go to meet and race with you guys and let you look at the truck in person. Dang I need to get working on it but there isn't much I can do right now.

Find someone close to you that's going and bud up with them............... Come on down.
I'll see when I know when it is, I know who to ask...And maybe we could stop at a few houses on the way down??? Neutral Dad seemed okay with the trip before but if I told him about it now he may not even remember it affraid Remind me on the tire thing again, the tires must be 10.5's? the maverick has street tires but I have 10.5's that I may be able to fit on some rims for the bash. The cougar has 11's I think.
bb429power
bb429power

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 17th 2011, 11:30 am

valleydawg wrote:I see Gordon is spending his money wisely!

Gordon is the model of "Reason"........ Laughing He's my Hero !!!

A round of large Lesbian's for robin hood and his merry band !!! Razz Laughing Laughing
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jsracing January 17th 2011, 11:36 am

maverick wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

JS

although I do many of those things I didnt see the thing I excel in best. Girl watching... Cool

and people would probably debate the fact of me having sense. cyclops

jsracing

http://indyracingscene.com/?styleid=2

Back to top Go down

Post  342g January 17th 2011, 12:22 pm

jsracing wrote:
maverick wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

JS

although I do many of those things I didnt see the thing I excel in best. Girl watching... Cool

and people would probably debate the fact of me having sense. cyclops
Laughing Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  paulie January 17th 2011, 12:23 pm

depending on what day, I might come down with a SB powered mustang.

paulie

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing January 17th 2011, 12:25 pm

I plan on bringing my bucket of bolts.Maybe it run to potental this yr. It has something aginst racing in Ky. it never seems to run right once I get it there. I have the 65 must. for a backup ride this yr.
To everyone who is not able to make it with their car, COME ON ANYWAY !! I broke a trans last yr went with no car took my son had a Blast.It gives you first shot at the crawfish,parts for sale and you don't even have to leave a good BS session to fool with a racecar.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  JACKAZZFLATZ January 17th 2011, 12:40 pm

We are also plannon on makin THE trip again this year. We (well, at least me) had a real good last year. Maybe even get a chance to stick around for the awards and Saturday nite racin ! MORE cam and MORE carb HOPEFULLY it'll make it into the 5's .
Just watched the video, again, from 2010 the other nite - IF ya need alittle "inspiration" it'll certainly do the trick !!!
JACKAZZFLATZ
JACKAZZFLATZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Doug Rahn January 17th 2011, 6:34 pm

IDT-572 wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:I'm sure Doug and I will be draggin' our rides to the BASH.
My new piperack and Doug's Mustang.
Trying to talk a few others into joining in the fun !!

Cracker Barrel Question

That's affirmative! And probably a spare, spare trailer tire Laughing "The Brotherhood of Blown Up Trailer Tires" Wink
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Post  David Willingham January 17th 2011, 6:40 pm

You know Doug, speed kills trailer tires....Maybe you need to borrow a chevy to pull it up there. Laughing
David Willingham
David Willingham
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt January 17th 2011, 7:21 pm

I have an appointment to put 5 new tires on the trailer Friday! Sad
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  342g January 17th 2011, 8:41 pm

Changing trailer tires along side the interstate is no big deal, we got lots of practice one day, huh Rick.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next