BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2007 Big Block Ford Bash Racing and Tech DVD

Go down

2007 Big Block Ford Bash Racing and Tech DVD Empty 2007 Big Block Ford Bash Racing and Tech DVD

Post  D. Sea September 1st 2009, 4:50 pm

BE SURE TO SPECIFY 2007 BBF BASH RACING AND OR TECH DVD when ordering: I also produced a 2007 BBF Winter Tech Seminar DVD and a 2008 Winter Tech Seminar DVD

$15 per DVD plus $5 postage/handling per order mailed via USPS.

Credit Cards accepted via paypal

Money Orders and Checks accepted

When ordering I need:

Name

Screen Name

e-mail address

mailing address

phone number

If you are on the BBF Club Registry then I already have your information. Contact me and I'll send you a paypal invoice, this doesn't mean you have to pay via paypal BUT it will have my mailing address so you can send a check or MO, just let me know the payment method.

2007 Big Block Ford Bash DVD

2007 Big Block Ford Bash Racing and Tech DVD BBFBashDVD

The 2007 Big Block Ford Bash DVD is packed with over 2 hours of videos and pictures. 4 second 1/8 mile door slammers, bumper dragging wheel stands, BBF grudge matches and more. Check out this video and make plans to attend the 2008 Big Block Ford Bash.

Click for a Preview of what you can expect on the 2007 BBF Bash DVD. This is only a fraction of the video and pictures. For hard core Big Block Ford fans, it just doesn’t get any better than this!

Video and pictures are overlaid with classic and modern rock themes. PLUS bonus unedited footage after the credits.
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down