BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do most spend for lodging during the bash?

+4
PROSTREET66
bbf-falcon
f250mike
Maddmattmustangs
8 posters

Go down

What do most spend for lodging during the bash? Empty What do most spend for lodging during the bash?

Post  Maddmattmustangs February 4th 2011, 7:41 pm

I'm curious to know so I can start laying out my budget for this year. Very Happy
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

What do most spend for lodging during the bash? Empty Re: What do most spend for lodging during the bash?

Post  f250mike February 4th 2011, 8:01 pm

I got the Bruno price last year Smile .
Something like $130+ tax for 3 nights at the super 8.

+ you get entertainment with Gdog and the Pennsylvania Posse on saturday night cheers cheers
f250mike
f250mike

Back to top Go down

What do most spend for lodging during the bash? Empty Re: What do most spend for lodging during the bash?

Post  Maddmattmustangs February 4th 2011, 8:06 pm

Thats not bad! cheers

I will be attending the bash this year. May even be running my car if I get it up to snuff
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 5th 2011, 8:32 am

Maddmattmustangs wrote:Thats not bad! cheers

I will be attending the bash this year. May even be running my car if I get it up to snuff

Thats cool,hope everything works out for you Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  PROSTREET66 February 5th 2011, 8:57 am

Hey can you or someone post some of the names of motels and adresses that you stayed at.Would prefer to stay at one that everybody stays at so that we can get to know everyone better.
PROSTREET66
PROSTREET66

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle February 5th 2011, 1:30 pm

The Super 8 has been the "unofficial" "official" motel of the Bash since the first year... It's off of Frederica St. in Owensboro, KY. I've stayed at three hotels over there. All have been OK.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv February 9th 2011, 2:35 pm

Maddmattmustangs wrote:I'm curious to know so I can start laying out my budget for this year. Very Happy

if ya stay at the track its free Shocked , around corner is a nice camp ground with showers Cool was 6 bucks a night with no elec.
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Curt February 9th 2011, 2:54 pm

Depends what the price of diesel is. I carry my own shower.What do most spend for lodging during the bash? Shower
Curt
Curt

Back to top Go down

Post  Maddmattmustangs February 9th 2011, 5:40 pm

hillbillyerv wrote:
Maddmattmustangs wrote:I'm curious to know so I can start laying out my budget for this year. Very Happy

if ya stay at the track its free Shocked , around corner is a nice camp ground with showers Cool was 6 bucks a night with no elec.

Camp grounds don't sound to bad Very Happy
Maddmattmustangs
Maddmattmustangs

Back to top Go down

Post  hillbillyerv February 9th 2011, 5:54 pm

Maddmattmustangs wrote:
hillbillyerv wrote:

Camp grounds don't sound to bad Very Happy

call me a couple days ahead of time and we will meet and convoy with Mr. Clark on up that way cheers
hillbillyerv
hillbillyerv
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 9th 2011, 6:00 pm

Curt wrote:Depends what the price of diesel is. I carry my own shower.What do most spend for lodging during the bash? Shower

Bring me a couple. Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down