BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand

+8
bbf-falcon
342g
billandlori
PROSTREET66
racnrick
the Coug
514Fox87
nuclearcobra
12 posters

Go down

Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand Empty Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand

Post  nuclearcobra June 16th 2010, 12:58 pm

with Lem a few minutes ago. All because you had to torture me about those 10.20's you been runnin, Shocked i could'nt take it anymore and the wife said she's had it with my whimpering so just buy the damn heads and whatever else i need to shut me up Very Happy (God i love her I love you ) Well the scj's and some new pistons/rings and some other goodies are on the way, so Melvyn you better look out now Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Thanks again Buddy. And Lem thanks a bunch for your time and info i look forward to workin with you more in the future Bryan Gallo.

Last edited by nuclearcobra on June 16th 2010, 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand Empty Re: Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand

Post  514Fox87 June 16th 2010, 1:19 pm

Bryan I wish my wife was as understanding! You had better keep her! Now it looks like I will have to build the 545 over the winter just so I can keep up. I will call the Evans Brothers for the head needs also! Hmmm I wonder how hard a turbo is to hook up? Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand Affraid Will be cool though if we license at the same time! After tonight you will be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner.

Melvyn Miller
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand Empty Re: Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand

Post  the Coug June 16th 2010, 1:25 pm

Melvin the Evans are not Brothers or even Kin they just share the last name...... Rolling Eyes

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  racnrick June 16th 2010, 1:39 pm

the Coug wrote:Melvin the Evans are not Brothers or even Kin they just share the last name...... Rolling Eyes

Randy

WHAT,their not brothers Shocked , BUT I thought someone said something about them being TWINS, affraid lol!

Sorry Lem & Charlie, someone made me do it Smile

[img]Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand Twins[/img]

racnrick

Back to top Go down

Post  514Fox87 June 16th 2010, 2:19 pm

Sorry I stand corrected! I always heard them refered to as brothers. My apologies.
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Post  PROSTREET66 June 16th 2010, 2:33 pm

Bryan,congrats on the new heads!!!!!!!!!!!The Lemster and Uncle Charlie are wonder people to deal with!!We want some pics as soon as you get the goods.....
PROSTREET66
PROSTREET66

Back to top Go down

Post  billandlori June 16th 2010, 2:46 pm

Christmas in June!! Nice.

Have fun with the new parts!!

Bill
billandlori
billandlori

Back to top Go down

Post  342g June 16th 2010, 8:26 pm

Melvyn, you have a p.m.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra June 16th 2010, 10:26 pm

I'll post some pics when i get them.....thats of course if i can quit fingering them long enough to get a shot tongue and yes i can feel the fun already especially seeing how Melvyn just let me take his car down the track a few hours ago at a tnt we were at tonite Smile Well Melvyn it worked i miss the big block torque more than i thought the heads are going on as soon as i get them along with the new cam and converter tongue tongue tongue i cant wait.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  514Fox87 June 16th 2010, 10:32 pm

Mission accomplished! Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand Icon_biggrin
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon June 16th 2010, 11:00 pm

Don't let them shit ya,they are actually siamese twins seperated at birth. And Blake Cartwright and Randy(Coug) are their first cousins.They all look just alike for cryin outloud Laughing

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 16th 2010, 11:16 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:Don't let them shit ya,they are actually siamese twins seperated at birth. And Blake Cartwright and Randy(Coug) are their first cousins.They all look just alike for cryin outloud Laughing

Ok Mr. Rick.............. Twisted Evil Your on a roll

As far as Lem and Charlie........... I heard they were conjoined twins, joined at the pecker, and when the doctor seperated them Lem got all the pecker............... Shocked

Just hear say mind you.................. Razz Razz Could not and would not even try to confirm this. lol! lol! Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 16th 2010, 11:36 pm

IDT-572 wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:Don't let them shit ya,they are actually siamese twins seperated at birth. And Blake Cartwright and Randy(Coug) are their first cousins.They all look just alike for cryin outloud Laughing

As far as Lem and Charlie........... I heard they were conjoined twins, joined at the pecker, and when the doctor seperated them Lem got all the pecker............... Shocked

Just hear say mind you.................. Razz Razz Could not and would not even try to confirm this. lol! lol! Laughing
LMAO! but where did they cut you out from?you had to be somewhere in the mix. Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 17th 2010, 12:12 am

cool40 wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:

LMAO! but where did they cut you out from?you had to be somewhere in the mix. Laughing

Mad Evil or Very Mad Ricks wrong............... about me, but I can't say about tha Couga
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  the Coug June 17th 2010, 12:36 am

Rick I owe you now when I get a chance I am gonna shoot you in the cods with a BB gun....... Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand Icon_lol

Randy
the Coug
the Coug

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno June 17th 2010, 11:16 am

Laughing Laughing this is good stuff !!!

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 17th 2010, 11:24 am

the Coug wrote:Rick I owe you now when I get a chance I am gonna shoot you in the cods with a BB gun....... Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand Icon_lol

Randy

Hell When you figure you'll get the chance??? You never come out to play anymore !!!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 17th 2010, 11:26 am

dfree383 wrote:
the Coug wrote:Rick I owe you now when I get a chance I am gonna shoot you in the cods with a BB gun....... Well thank you Melvyn for makin me spend almost 3 grand Icon_lol

Randy

Hell When you figure you'll get the chance??? You never come out to play anymore !!!

Shocked Laughing affraid lol! lol!

Maybe you need to call his mom and see if he can come out and play................... Rolling Eyes
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down