BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast.

+2
schmitty
Doug Rahn
6 posters

Go down

Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. Empty Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast.

Post  Doug Rahn February 26th 2011, 7:28 pm

Body panel from Chuck Stevens pipe-rack back in the day. Cool
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1794

The Ranchero which I believe will be getting this EFI engine.
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1787
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1793

What Mike called a fake Boss 302.
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1792

The heads that where flowed when we went to pick up Deann's truck at Lem's dealership. That's a magnesium top on that intake.
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1790

And my favorite. Mike and I are thinking this would be one bad ass combo between the fenders of the '65 I'm building. The blower is to small for the manifold, but you get the idea. Some sweet cylinder heads there.
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1788
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1789

Freelander, you may be interested in these photos.
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1783
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1785
Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. DSCF1786
Doug Rahn
Doug Rahn
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/228081

Back to top Go down

Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. Empty Re: Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast.

Post  schmitty February 26th 2011, 7:39 pm

That is some cool stuff there now. Cool
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast. Empty Re: Some treasures Mike brought back from the left coast.

Post  cool40 February 26th 2011, 7:48 pm

somebody done an ass load of work on that intake!cool stuff,i'd love to have a fake boss! Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans February 26th 2011, 8:54 pm

Looks like the blower intake started life as an A-460 tunnel ram and then was highly modified. Am I right?,,,,Or was that a hemi tunnel ram?? I remember flowing those Hemi heads,,,,Freelander actually was the one doing it. Y'all need to do a complete inventory and see what you've got in the way of rocker arms, valves and everything, then make an informed decision from there. Those dual plug Ford hemi heads,,,,,I don't remember seeing any of them.

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior February 26th 2011, 9:03 pm

Blower intake is actually for a Cleveland. According to Dad, It was a Brad Anderson piece from WAAAAAAAY Back.
The dual plug heads are VERY early versions of the heads that Paul Kane sells..They are sitting on an AR aluminum block.
I plan on doing that Charlie, Might need to twist your ear while we're at the BASH. I have some ideas on what I want to do. Just not sure it is best for the racing I want to do..
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior February 26th 2011, 9:08 pm

cool40 wrote:somebody done an ass load of work on that intake!cool stuff,i'd love to have a fake boss! Laughing
The "fake" Boss is a 347" A4 SVO block, uses Australian Cleveland heads, which have smaller ports. It has a Jack Rousch Boss 302 style intake , that has injector bungs for electronic fuel injection. It was meant for the Capri.. It is now going in my 70 Stang fastback, EFI and all.
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans February 26th 2011, 9:37 pm

Mike,

I understand,,,,we can certainly do that. If you are sure that you want to sell something, you might want to bring it to the Bash.

Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jsracing February 26th 2011, 10:45 pm

some very cool stuff there Mikey!

jsracing

http://indyracingscene.com/?styleid=2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down