BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

delete post

+16
John Myrick
'65 T-BOLT
richter69
dr's wife racing
69F100
dfree383
429 Powered 84
Lonewolf1970
plowboy34
342g
Mike R
bbf-falcon
cool40
res0rli9
Dave Maxwell
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

delete post - Page 2 Empty testosterone

Post  dr's wife racing March 29th 2011, 8:55 pm

Get it checked again if it was on the low side last yr it needs to be looked at. Thre is a difference in exhausted and lazy.No one can go with out sleep.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

delete post - Page 2 Empty Re: delete post

Post  Dave Maxwell March 29th 2011, 9:10 pm

I get three to four hours a day. Usually ten to twenty minute spots with hour or more in between

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  '65 T-BOLT March 29th 2011, 10:25 pm

Dave Maxwell wrote:I get three to four hours a day. Usually ten to twenty minute spots with hour or more in between
when I was working...thats all the sleep I would get a night...3-5 hours broken...from snoring!!!
'65 T-BOLT
'65 T-BOLT

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 March 30th 2011, 9:07 am

Dave Maxwell wrote:did last year. They said within spec although on low side. Thinking about that test stuff on tv

With "Low side with in spec" is to low IMO at your age..... See another Doctor

Also get tested for heavy metals and have your diet looked at........ Plus get Sleep tested......

You need to look in other direction to get cured, not just treat your problems with mind numbing medication.

Listen to Ward.........
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  John Myrick March 30th 2011, 9:24 am

Dave Maxwell wrote:did last year. They said within spec although on low side. Thinking about that test stuff on tv

Don't waste your money on anything advertised on TV for testosterone poroblems. Only real meds and a real doctor can help.

-John
John Myrick
John Myrick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell March 30th 2011, 12:31 pm

sleep test showed. Insomnia, restless leg syndrom and I didn't quit breathing, but I breathed so shallow that my muscles would jerk. During the test they said I had six minutes of reccuporative sleep.

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  the1969fordguyinky March 30th 2011, 12:42 pm

Geeez. Sorry for your health issues, Dave. I hate to hear how many people are bi polar and not diagnosed. I have a friend that won't get treatment and is really going downhill. Good for you to work on it! cheers

But as for your project... I see this all the time... "I'm building this bad ass so and so and it's gonna run 4s in the 1/8th blah blah blah" fast forward 5 years and not a single pass has been made. No street miles... Just a ton of money spent on an unfinished project that may or may not ever see completion.
I (really) do understand that my viewpoint is not for everyone, but a project does not have to be the world killer first time out! Build a 400hp street motor for dirt cheap, buy it already together for even cheaper! Focus on the car (or truck) to get a roller and just do it! On the street there is no difference between a 9 second car and a 12 second car! The satisfaction of driving your project is worth a ton. Build the mo-bad engine as time and money allow. Easy.
the1969fordguyinky
the1969fordguyinky

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell March 30th 2011, 6:49 pm

Docs say I'm not bi polar. I just feel like I am with mod swings. I thought about building something slower. I sold my hayabusa and want the truck to atleast that fast in quarter to full fill my need for speed. It's been five years so far. Guess it wil be longer. Since I am awake most of the day I think I will get a second job besides the side work I have been doing. God has a plan, I just have to find it. Thanks again everyone

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 March 30th 2011, 7:12 pm

the1969fordguyinky wrote:Geeez. Sorry for your health issues, Dave. I hate to hear how many people are bi polar and not diagnosed. I have a friend that won't get treatment and is really going downhill. Good for you to work on it! cheers

But as for your project... I see this all the time... "I'm building this bad ass so and so and it's gonna run 4s in the 1/8th blah blah blah" fast forward 5 years and not a single pass has been made. No street miles... Just a ton of money spent on an unfinished project that may or may not ever see completion.
I (really) do understand that my viewpoint is not for everyone, but a project does not have to be the world killer first time out! Build a 400hp street motor for dirt cheap, buy it already together for even cheaper! Focus on the car (or truck) to get a roller and just do it! On the street there is no difference between a 9 second car and a 12 second car! The satisfaction of driving your project is worth a ton. Build the mo-bad engine as time and money allow. Easy.

Good points.

Maybe you have the automotive A.D.D. like me. Check out my thread if you don't like stuff sitting around. I'm tripping over decades of stuff that I have hoarded. But I would rather give stuff away than sell it. I keep the good stuff though......

https://www.429-460.com/t9647-automotive-add-in-living-color

I built the red Fastback '67 for my Mom with a 289/C4. She drove it for years and then handed me the keys for my birthday. Then I drove it for 100K + miles. When I wanted to update, I had a 351/Toploader to put in it. I gave away the once fresh 289 and had lots of big plans. The inspection sticker ran out in 2004........ Shocked

Do you think I'm going to get rid of that car?????? Evil or Very Mad
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell March 30th 2011, 7:57 pm

compared too most people my problems are minute. If I can find testosterone results I will post them. I will see about finding second job this week. Working sats helps also. Things will fall into place. I might sell my 55 also. You guys have helped alot. On a medical note, what does to many electrolites do? We have a drink mix at work called squincher. Guys have been told not to drink to many because of electrolites. I mix eight packets into a bottle of water each night lately

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans March 30th 2011, 8:24 pm

Dave,

If I can offer words of encouragement, you know I want you to hang in there and recover from this depression.

Take care,
Charlie Evans

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell March 30th 2011, 8:27 pm

thanks Charlie. I can't wait to feed some fuel through your intake

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 April 1st 2011, 12:53 pm

Watch your diet too.......
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 April 1st 2011, 7:29 pm

dfree383 wrote:Watch your diet too.......

I agree. I try to stick to Atkins with a case of beer thrown in on top. It keeps the weight off, and if you offend somebody, they understand why. Cool What was I talking about??.........
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell April 2nd 2011, 9:55 pm

might open shop door tomarrow. Haven't been in it for over four months. Did get some washer fluid the other day.

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  665 falcon April 2nd 2011, 10:08 pm

Dave excuse my ingnorance, sorry i didn't see this post before Brother. Don't no what to say, but keep your head up Brother. It has to get better.. Wink
665 falcon
665 falcon
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave Maxwell April 4th 2011, 8:45 am

well that didn't work. Laid in bed all weekend trying to sleep. Thought about getting up. Just didn't have the ambition. Man I have gotten lazy

Dave Maxwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2