BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ky Jelly...

5 posters

Go down

Ky Jelly... Empty Ky Jelly...

Post  56Tbird April 14th 2011, 11:49 am

Hey Ky , Will you take me Crappie Hunting ? And teach me how to "Dance A Jig" ? I can cast 60' in a flash!! Damn Cosby ain't got chit on me cheers sunny Guess who called me today? Laughing king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Ky Jelly... Empty Re: Ky Jelly...

Post  bbf-falcon April 15th 2011, 1:04 am

king I'd say the boy wonder will have you dancin a Jig if he ever catches up too you again affraid lol!

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g April 15th 2011, 7:58 am

bbf-falcon wrote: king I'd say the boy wonder will have you dancin a Jig if he ever catches up too you again affraid lol!

Dan, you gotta admit thats damn funny. Laughing Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY April 15th 2011, 8:40 am

I got a good idea who its was if he was making fun of my jigs Smile I think his old Buddy Hue and I are gonna have to take him snipe hunting. Razz Razz He needs to get back on Charlie case and confirm how he sexed that run away hen turkey at the 1/8 mile mark at windy hollow at the first bash lol!
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  342g April 15th 2011, 10:22 am

KY JELLY wrote:I got a good idea who its was if he was making fun of my jigs Smile I think his old Buddy Hue and I are gonna have to take him snipe hunting. Razz Razz He needs to get back on Charlie case and confirm how he sexed that run away hen turkey at the 1/8 mile mark at windy hollow at the first bash lol!

Tell us more Exclamation affraid
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 15th 2011, 10:28 am

[quote="KY JELLY"]I got a good idea who its was if he was making fun of my jigs Smile I think his old Buddy Hue and I are gonna have to take him snipe hunting. Razz Razz He needs to get back on Charlie case and confirm how he sexed that run away hen turkey at the 1/8 mile mark at windy hollow at the first bash lol! [/quote I think he'd make a excellent "Sniper" cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  c.evans April 15th 2011, 12:19 pm

KY JELLY wrote:I got a good idea who its was if he was making fun of my jigs Smile I think his old Buddy Hue and I are gonna have to take him snipe hunting. Razz Razz He needs to get back on Charlie case and confirm how he sexed that run away hen turkey at the 1/8 mile mark at windy hollow at the first bash lol!

KY Jelly,

I have no idea how my name, and a sexed turkey got brought into this discussion. Question Ain't nobody needing to get on my case! Evil or Very Mad I haven't had time to misbehave or anything else. I'm too busy porting and flowing heads and manifolds,,,, let alone having some fun with Wild Turkey Exclamation Laughing

P.S. Randy, beware of a red/orange Mustang at the Bash. The "Skunkworks Special" might surprise you. Shocked Might even steal your thunder at Benton I-57 the week before the Bash.

P.P.S. In another thread you where smack talking about the dragsters. If my memory is correct, in the semi-finals at the 2009 Ford Bash, you, Bobby and Kristina decided to split. Then she promptly beat your azz and won the event. Seems to me, that due to her generosity, you came out a little over $700 richer. Very Happy You better play nice with your little sister Exclamation Laughing

Uncle Charlie

c.evans
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR
BBF VENDOR SPONSOR

Back to top Go down

Post  342g April 15th 2011, 2:48 pm

bAD... JELLY.....BAD Laughing
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird April 16th 2011, 2:27 am

c.evans wrote:

KY Jelly,

I have no idea how my name, and a sexed turkey got brought into this discussion. Question Ain't nobody needing to get on my case! Evil or Very Mad I haven't had time to misbehave or anything else. I'm too busy porting and flowing heads and manifolds,,,, let alone having some fun with Wild Turkey Exclamation Laughing

P.S. Randy, beware of a red/orange Mustang at the Bash. The "Skunkworks Special" might surprise you. Shocked Might even steal your thunder at Benton I-57 the week before the Bash.

P.P.S. In another thread you where smack talking about the dragsters. If my memory is correct, in the semi-finals at the 2009 Ford Bash, you, Bobby and Kristina decided to split. Then she promptly beat your azz and won the event. Seems to me, that due to her generosity, you came out a little over $700 richer. Very Happy You better play nice with your little sister Exclamation Laughing

Uncle Charlie
Charlie ,I'd be willing to bet a box of jigs against a deep fried hen turkey that she can't beat him more than 2 out of 10 Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz Razz
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down