BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World's Oldest Man, Dies in Montana.......

4 posters

Go down

World's Oldest Man, Dies in Montana....... Empty World's Oldest Man, Dies in Montana.......

Post  ThndrChkn April 15th 2011, 9:30 am

I've been following Mr. Breuning's story for a couple years now. 114 years old!! This guy's literally seen it all. There's alot of history just right here with this one man. Sad to see him go.

http://my.bresnan.net/news/read.php?rip_id=%3CD9MJP1R00%40news.ap.org%3E&ps=1011
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

World's Oldest Man, Dies in Montana....... Empty Re: World's Oldest Man, Dies in Montana.......

Post  nuclearcobra April 15th 2011, 9:42 am

RIP Mr. Breunings
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

World's Oldest Man, Dies in Montana....... Empty Re: World's Oldest Man, Dies in Montana.......

Post  dfree383 April 15th 2011, 9:49 am

Thats a good run at it !!! I remember talking to my Great Grand Mother, She had some cool stories and Died at 98 and was about 20 years older.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH April 15th 2011, 12:05 pm

when he was born the only things he had , that we have today is the elec. bulb & phone . all else he seen come to our way of life . He was one of the hard workers that made America GREAT. Today the elec. power goes out we are lost .when he was here , I hope he had a good life

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  ThndrChkn April 15th 2011, 4:57 pm

I think he had a great life. The local (Great Falls) media has followed him pretty regularly the past few years. He always said he had no regrets, and his biggest statement to the people of today was "Always treat others nice". Great advise. I must admit, I fall short on that advise. But I'm getting better. When I was an elk guide back in the late 90's & 2000, the guy I guided for (my wife's great uncle) was near 80 yrs. old then, and boy, the stories one would get from a good sit down with him were incredible. What's really incredible, is if you went through the county records where he lived, it was all documented somewhere. And the photo's he had from throughout the years too. Those old timers really lived, if you're able sit and listen to them. As far as I know, 'ol Ned is still ranching, & running his outfitting business in the Beaverhead National Forest with his brother Dave. At the time I guided for them, they had been in the business, in the same country, for 51 YEARS!! That's a loooong time. Cool Cool
ThndrChkn
ThndrChkn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down