BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

something some of us can relate too (funny as Heck)

+9
PROSTREET66
342g
Diggindeeper
cool40
rmcomprandy
bbf-falcon
bb429power
billandlori
the Coug
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

something some of us can relate too  (funny as Heck) - Page 2 Empty Re: something some of us can relate too (funny as Heck)

Post  69F100 April 18th 2011, 4:20 pm

cool40 wrote:i had a 185s 3 wheeler! Surprised

I had a honda 185s also and a 200x and when i was 12 or 13 i had 110 honda 3 wheeler with the solid rubber wheels and tire all in one got my butt beat a few times for doing crazy stunts i was lite enoungh i could ride it across the pond until i got cought.
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

something some of us can relate too  (funny as Heck) - Page 2 Empty Re: something some of us can relate too (funny as Heck)

Post  torkair April 19th 2011, 3:34 am

You guys are nuts! Kids these days don't get to experience these "valuable life lessons" anymore, a real shame lol.

A couple days after my little brother got his brand new air compressor from Sears (and it's a monster of an air compressor) he had the brilliant idea that he should take the old soccer and basket balls that the dogs liked to play with, wrap them in several layers of duct tape, and inflate them until they started to make a little "pinging" sound, where upon he would set it in the middle of the driveway and shoot it with a "wrist rocket". This would then cause the ball to explode, scaring the crap out of the dogs (and apparently the neighbors as well). He does this a few more times, and unknown to him the neighbors have called the sheriff because they think someone is shooting off a gun or just outright setting off coffee cans full of gun powder. As his luck would have it, the sheriff showed up just as he was getting ready to inflate the last of the balls. The sheriff then asks him what the hell he is doing and after the brief explanation of "Here let me show you" our mom gets a call from the sheriff "politely" asking her to come and get my little brother as he is now being held at the sheriffs department but they can't really charge him OR her with anything because he wasn't really doing anything illegal...

Our next incident was when we had just finished rebuilding the engine in Grandpa's old Bronco, we'd gotten everything back together, stabbed the dizzy just perfectly, had plenty of gas, we were ready to rock! Or so we thought... We killed the battery a couple times while spraying in carb cleaner/starting fluid but we just couldn't get the damn thing to start. We're both there looking in the engine bay trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with it and then I see the problem, the water temp wire was hooked to the coil and the coil wire was hooked to the water temp sensor! We quickly swapped the wires, I jumped in the truck to crank it, and he was looking down the carb to make sure everything was working. I crank it *crank crank BLAM!!!* It sounded like a shotgun had gone off by the side of my head, there was fire, and I couldn't see my brother! As soon as I jumped out of the truck I saw him sitting on the ground with his bangs still smoldering, his eyebrows, well I have no clue where they went but I can hardly blame them for getting out of there while the getting was good, and the under hood insulation pad was burning up pretty good. Then here comes mom with the garden hose, she was screaming something, neither of us could tell what it was all we know is that her mouth was moving in that way that indicated that she was screaming something and then she hosed everything in that engine bay, hell she put that hose right down the throat of the carb! And this was our lesson in setting the timing on an engine...
torkair
torkair

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2