BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MILAN NO E.T.

+4
GTmustang
69F100
Lem Evans
blown86hallet
8 posters

Go down

MILAN   NO E.T. Empty MILAN NO E.T.

Post  blown86hallet September 19th 2011, 12:44 pm

6 pm Sat. Night I show up, ton of cars. Mostly Fox bodies..
Come to find out, most of which all have CHEVY POWER! Got pissed and left,,, 8pm!
WTF is wrong with people!

I just might build a car, 60's falcon? Install my boat engine and do me up some NO E.T. racing...
Hunt me down some Fox body Chevy power cars.! IDIOTS! I WAS PISSED OFF!!! You ever seen a POLISH HILLBILLY pissed off?

Last edited by blown86hallet on September 20th 2011, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
blown86hallet
blown86hallet

Back to top Go down

MILAN   NO E.T. Empty Re: MILAN NO E.T.

Post  Lem Evans September 19th 2011, 12:50 pm

Polebilly Exclamation

Lem Evans

http://bfevansraceparts.com

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 19th 2011, 4:53 pm

blown86hallet wrote: 6 pm Sat. Night I show up, ton of cars. Mostly Fox bodies..
Come to find out, most of which all have CHEVY POWER! Got pissed and left,,, 8pm!
WTF is wrong with people!

I just might build a car, 60's falcon? Install my boat engine and do me up some NO E.T. racing...
Hunt me down some Fox body Chevy power cars.! IDIOTS! I WAS PISSED OFF!!! You ever seen a POLISH HILLBILLY pissed off?

Begaining to more and more here at the track chevy mustangs Evil or Very Mad
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang September 19th 2011, 5:01 pm

If I can't fix my 92 GT's bent frame, I'm considering finding a 1st or 2nd gen Camaro and installing my 502 BBFord in it! Or even worse find a Plymouth Duster or Dodge Dart to put my engine in. The Chevy guys would be pissed, but the Mopar guys would be homicidal!
GT

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 September 19th 2011, 5:10 pm

I wouldnt subject myself to the humiliation just to piss those guys off lol. The reason you see all the bowtie power fox cars is the chevy platform sucks. Bunch of diehard Chevy fags that need a good working chassis.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF September 19th 2011, 7:04 pm

I use to get pissed to until I looked at my own engine. The only ford part on it is the A460 block and my valve covers Shocked Everything else is made by somebody other then Ford. Twisted Evil

D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 19th 2011, 7:31 pm

D's557BBF wrote:I use to get pissed to until I looked at my own engine. The only ford part on it is the A460 block and my valve covers Shocked Everything else is made by somebody other then Ford. Twisted Evil

If you running the tall motorsports they made in china or thats what stamped on the gasket rail on mine but the do say ford motorsport on them at least it ford brand
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  GTmustang September 19th 2011, 7:35 pm

D's557BBF wrote:I use to get pissed to until I looked at my own engine. The only ford part on it is the A460 block and my valve covers Shocked Everything else is made by somebody other then Ford. Twisted Evil

Even though I used to be a Mopar guy and still drive a Dodge truck, my engine has a FORD DOVE block, FORD A429 CJ heads, FORD G429 intake,
FORD Racing timing chain set, FORD Racing valve covers, and probably some more FORD parts scattered through the build. I'll swap my Genuine FORD heads for your "aftermarket-non FORD built heads" if it will make you feel better about having more genuine FORD parts on your car since you just happen to be a FORD employee! Wink
Gary

GTmustang
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF September 19th 2011, 10:28 pm

GTmustang wrote:

Even though I used to be a Mopar guy and still drive a Dodge truck, my engine has a FORD DOVE block, FORD A429 CJ heads, FORD G429 intake,
FORD Racing timing chain set, FORD Racing valve covers, and probably some more FORD parts scattered through the build. I'll swap my Genuine FORD heads for your "aftermarket-non FORD built heads" if it will make you feel better about having more genuine FORD parts on your car since you just happen to be a FORD employee! Wink
Gary
Thats ok, I'm good with what I have. I have done my part for ford motor company over 100k in car note payments!
And still looking to add to the total!!! Twisted Evil

Last edited by D's557BBF on September 20th 2011, 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 19th 2011, 10:41 pm

69F100 wrote:

If you running the tall motorsports they made in china or thats what stamped on the gasket rail on mine but the do say ford motorsport on them at least it ford brand
yep,i was pissed when i got mine too. Laughing
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 September 19th 2011, 10:55 pm

cool40 wrote:
69F100 wrote:

Hell Lee pro comp probley makes them there tall alum unmarked valve covers are just like the tall motorsports just without the scrip on them scratch
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 September 19th 2011, 10:58 pm

69F100 wrote:
cool40 wrote:
69F100 wrote:

Hell Lee pro comp probley makes them there tall alum unmarked valve covers are just like the tall motorsports just without the scrip on them scratch
lol! lol!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  JACKAZZFLATZ September 20th 2011, 11:41 am

I've made ALOT of chevy-"friends" with one of my projects. Actually was told to leave a coupla local car shows.
Engine is out of a Lincoln, ex-racecar heads, air-gap manifold, 850 carb, Lunati cam, shift kit in the C-6. Actually fit better in there than some BBC's i've seen.
AWWw never mind - cant get the picture to go.

Last edited by JACKAZZFLATZ on September 20th 2011, 11:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pic didnt go` - aww never mind !)
JACKAZZFLATZ
JACKAZZFLATZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down