BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ran into Dave D at Milan today

4 posters

Go down

Ran into Dave D at Milan today Empty Ran into Dave D at Milan today

Post  Dave De October 17th 2014, 11:21 pm

We are brothers with the same name. I am Dave D on the other forum but he beat me to this forum with Dave D. His car looks awesome. He's looking to get that 9.xx and I'm getting some hits off of the newly installed trans brake. All we got was one run before the rain came. Ive never had more rain checks than this year.
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Ran into Dave D at Milan today Empty Re: Ran into Dave D at Milan today

Post  FalconEh October 17th 2014, 11:56 pm

Cool
How did the new brake work on the inaugural pass? Hopefully you get some sunny weather to cash all them cheques!

FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 18th 2014, 8:01 am

Dave De wrote:We are brothers with the same name. I am Dave D on the other forum but he beat me to this forum with Dave D. His car looks awesome. He's looking to get that 9.xx and I'm getting some hits off of the newly installed trans brake. All we got was one run before the rain came. Ive never had more rain checks than this year.

Dave's a purty good ole Fart, and does have a nice ole Hot Rod. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dave De October 18th 2014, 10:08 am

FalconEh wrote:Cool
How did the new brake work on the inaugural pass?  Hopefully you get some  sunny weather to cash all them cheques!

The brake hits the tires hard. I dont have launch control or bars so I only ran it up to 3500 with my foot into the front barrels and didnt put it to the floor until the front end bounced. After one hit I know that running it against the 4600 stall its going to be on the bumper or very close. I may buy some bars in the off season.
My neck is sore so I gotta remember to put the neck brace on.
Dave De
Dave De

Back to top Go down

Post  dave d October 19th 2014, 5:44 pm

Nice running into somebody from the forum and putting faces with names. To Bad the rain came and washed all are fun away hopefully meet up with you again at Milan----Rick Brown you got alot to talk about being OLD see you at Columbus
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

Post  FalconEh October 20th 2014, 10:41 pm

Dave De wrote:
FalconEh wrote:Cool
How did the new brake work on the inaugural pass?  Hopefully you get some  sunny weather to cash all them cheques!

The brake hits the tires hard. I dont have launch control or bars so I only ran it up to 3500 with my foot into the front barrels and didnt put it to the floor until the front end bounced. After one hit I know that running it against the 4600 stall its going to be on the bumper or very close. I may buy some bars in the off season.
My neck is sore so I gotta remember to put the neck brace on.

Nice...get them bars in and keep it off the bumper-neck brace hanging over the steering column check Exclamation
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down