BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOOD TIMES !

+3
61coon
83-88T-Bird Guy
whitefield
7 posters

Go down

GOOD TIMES ! Empty GOOD TIMES !

Post  whitefield October 3rd 2011, 9:49 am

Red Thanks for putting Me and Mick up in that fine hotel ! Cool We had a fun time racing and hanging out with you , Blake and his crew , Alan and Keith it was good hanging out with you guys too! I hope all that went to Bowling Green this weekend Had a good time and a safey trip home! Very Happy
whitefield
whitefield

Back to top Go down

GOOD TIMES ! Empty Re: GOOD TIMES !

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy October 3rd 2011, 5:38 pm

I agree Mike !
Nice talking to you and your son, as well as the other guys on the board.

Even tho I went red in the first round on both Sat. and Sun. Embarassed , I had a great time and met some more 460 members. Very Happy

Between your C-6 and Scott's 514, hopefully I'll have alot more power to push my heavy T-Bird next year. Smile

83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon October 3rd 2011, 7:12 pm

No problem Mike!We had a blast this weekend.It was good to see all the guys that were there off this forum.I'm telling ya,you'd have a full time job trying to find a better group of guys to hang out with.It was especially good to see Eddie and Sue and baby Chuck.I got word earlier that Chuck is in the hospital with some blood clots.I sure hope things take a turn for the good for him.Anyways, I'm already looking forward to the next "get together"... Very Happy. RED

61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copperhead October 3rd 2011, 8:23 pm

Yep,.........Had a great time hanging w/ you guys. Going to have to be sure to attend the Big Block Bash next time around.
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

Post  scottke October 3rd 2011, 10:35 pm

Good to see you guys again. Pretty good weekend all and all. Car ran it's best to date and made it to the semi's. Almost piled it into the wall that round trying to catch the other guy. Only had 3 wheels on the ground just before the stripe!! Not too much fun at 120. Turns out my puke tank, which is on the right side of the radiator was leaking. the petcock wasn't shutting right. Found residue on the A arm and on back. Coulda been bad.

New best in that MINESHAFT air. 5.78 at 120.7 Twisted Evil
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  wild pony October 4th 2011, 12:58 pm

I had a good time, met alot of nice people, already looking forward to next year.
wild pony
wild pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Chad@FRN October 4th 2011, 1:51 pm

Had a great time in BG! Was nice to meet the tailgaters just before True Street started.
Chad@FRN
Chad@FRN

Back to top Go down

Post  wild pony October 4th 2011, 6:57 pm

it was nice to meet you too lol can you send me that pictue you took of us . thanks man
wild pony
wild pony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down