BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MADE IN AMERICA

+3
bbf-falcon
powerstrokeace
dave d
7 posters

Go down

MADE IN AMERICA Empty MADE IN AMERICA

Post  dave d December 18th 2011, 10:06 pm

It’s a start!

Buying made in America means jobs in America…without lobbyists and without politicians. Same with cars, and clothes.

Is This Cool or What?

Made in the good old U. S. of A.

Project done in Bozeman, Montana using all made in USA products.

http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_04vzdsr5/uiconf_id/5590821
dave d
dave d

Back to top Go down

MADE IN AMERICA Empty Re: MADE IN AMERICA

Post  powerstrokeace December 18th 2011, 11:53 pm

Now if we cold just get Americans for builders.

Ace
powerstrokeace
powerstrokeace

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 19th 2011, 12:06 am

Good to know people still care Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD December 19th 2011, 7:44 am

Sure is hard to find anything not made in china, but if you look hard enough!
I received an e-mail a year ago about where to buy American gas:
Sonoco, Conoco, OASinclair, BP/Philips, Hess, ARCO, Maverick, Flying J, Valero, Murphy Oil USA. These were the ones that DO NOT import middle east oil. Shell, Chevron/Texaco, Mobil, Marathon/Speedway, Amoco, in the order of MOST mideast oil imported. CITCO oil is imported from Venezuela by dictator hugo chavez who hates America and openly vows out economic destruction.
I deal at Kroger and asked the manager where they get their gas from and told the reason I was asking. He said he was not supposed to say but, they use Sonoco or BP. Sure glad of that, I would sure hate to miss out on the fuel perks, haha Very Happy !

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 19th 2011, 9:06 am

Cool..
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cletus66 December 19th 2011, 5:19 pm

That is a cool vid. Now if we can get the EPA to allow us to run full rate at my plant, we wouldn't be losing millions of dollars. That "poisonous" gas CO2 is costing us a lot of money in lost rate potential. This kind of BS is a major problem for job creation. Evil or Very Mad
cletus66
cletus66

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper December 19th 2011, 9:13 pm

GT300TD wrote: Sure is hard to find anything not made in china, but if you look hard enough!
Sonoco, Conoco, OASinclair, BP/Philips, Hess, ARCO, Maverick, Flying J, Valero, Murphy Oil USA. These were the ones that DO NOT import middle east oil. Shell, Chevron/Texaco, Mobil, Marathon/Speedway, Amoco, in the order of MOST mideast oil imported. CITCO oil is imported from Venezuela by dictator hugo chavez who hates America and openly vows out economic destruction.
I deal at Kroger and asked the manager where they get their gas from and told the reason I was asking. He said he was not supposed to say but, they use Sonoco or BP. Sure glad of that, I would sure hate to miss out on the fuel perks, haha Very Happy !

Flying j stores went bankrupt and was acquired by pilot, with the fuel side being in partnership with shell

Myself up here in Canada I prefer co-op fuels as I'm an owner. Produced and refined right here in Canada
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  GT300TD December 20th 2011, 10:03 am

Diggindeeper wrote:
GT300TD wrote: Sure is hard to find anything not made in china, but if you look hard enough!

Flying j stores went bankrupt and was acquired by pilot, with the fuel side being in partnership with shell

Myself up here in Canada I prefer co-op fuels as I'm an owner. Produced and refined right here in Canada

Well cross pilot (flying j) off the list. Thanks for the update. Nothing wrong with our Northern neighbor buying their own fuel. We sure don't want to support the Western haters fron the middle east Twisted Evil .

GT300TD
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down