BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thoughts of our America (?).

Go down

Thoughts of our America (?). Empty Thoughts of our America (?).

Post  LivermoreDave September 10th 2010, 7:35 am

Sitting here eating breakfast this morning, looking at the calender and the date is September 10. Tomorrow, September 11 will reel our memories back to a time of disbelief, sadness and possibly the emotions we (most of us) experienced while watching on television the unthinkable! I suppose television coverage along with the enormous video coverage available today puts the viewer close to the disaster at times. Maybe a bit to close! I watched the National Geographic special "Giuliani's 9/11" a few nights ago, and it sure hit home! Video I haven't seen before, video I've seen with disbelief and sadness.

Another National Geographic special "Border", is another eye opener! Yes, most of us understand the dyer consequences of smuggling illegal items into our country. Items that if not directly intend to dismantle our way of life, in time surely will!

Many men and women have fought to defend our way of life, all gave their best, some gave all. Regardless of how we view our immediate circle, the wolf's at the door!

Remember the tragedy's of past how you will, just remember those who gave didn't do so expecting the remaining few to drop the torch!

Emotionally,
Dave.

LivermoreDave

Back to top Go down