BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing

+3
valleydawg
Nevs
nuclearcobra
7 posters

Go down

Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing  Empty Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing

Post  nuclearcobra April 2nd 2012, 10:35 am

Stock 86 5.0 lincoln short block with jegs/kaase heads, comp flat hyd 292 cam,victor intake and 650 dp carb, O yea & a little 125 shot. Not to shabby for my little street car Very Happy Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing  Th_IMG_2427 Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing  Th_IMG_2428
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing  Empty Re: Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing

Post  Nevs April 2nd 2012, 2:14 pm

So what kind of numbers did it run?
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing  Empty Re: Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing

Post  valleydawg April 2nd 2012, 3:22 pm

Sweet!
valleydawg
valleydawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Old blue Racin Team April 2nd 2012, 3:52 pm

Nice!
Old blue Racin Team
Old blue Racin Team

Back to top Go down

Post  nuclearcobra April 2nd 2012, 6:40 pm

It ran a 10.83 @ 121 mph with a 1.38 60ft im not sure how long a bone stock bottem end will last doing this but what the heck i don't usally race this car anymore now that im addicted to the big block car Laughing I let my buddy race the 84 mustang because points started yesterday and im not done with his car yet. I wish we lined up for the time runs like we planned so i could have both cars in a picture Crying or Very sad my bad we were having too much fun to think about it yesterday Very Happy They did give my buddy a rash of crap about my 84 mustang cause i ran two 9 second runs two sundays ago and neither one of us is licensed yet,they told him one time in the 9's to put it on the trailor, so i told him to shift at 6k to slow it down and first pass he ran 10.001 Shocked(damn BBF's) and at this point im like o crap because i feel there being pretty kool to us because its still hitting 6.34 in the 1/8th and they can pull the plug for that,so i broke out the timing light and knocked the timing back to 26 from 30 degrees and second time run he ran 10.02 and 6.35 in the 1/8th , so its time to get my license and let it eat then i'll put the mafia intake and dominator on and have lenny restall my converter and have fun,i already had the car certed and passed my physical so i just gotta put the window net in and do the runs, and maybe this wednesday cause they have a tnt.
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf April 2nd 2012, 10:04 pm

That is just awesome. The Kaase heads kick ass.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 April 2nd 2012, 10:08 pm

thats awesome............I'm gonna throw a small plate on our 306 and see how far in the 9's it goes........... Very Happy
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications April 2nd 2012, 10:11 pm

Very Cool
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing  Empty Pulling the wheels with the 472''

Post  nuclearcobra April 14th 2012, 1:10 pm

I finally got the picture of my yellow big block car that my buddy was running that day i did the wheel stands in my white cobra 2, both cars had a 1.38 60' , i wish we had lined up toghether so i could've had a picture or viedo of both my cars at the track launching at the same time Twisted Evil Pulled the wheels a little yesterday bracket racing  Th_IMG_2433
nuclearcobra
nuclearcobra
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down