BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New A Heads without intake and exhaust ports (SOLD)

5 posters

Go down

New A Heads without intake and exhaust ports (SOLD) Empty New A Heads without intake and exhaust ports (SOLD)

Post  IDTJay April 11th 2012, 12:15 pm

We were doing inventory a few months back and I ran across a special set of our A heads that were cast without intake ports and exhaust ports. Also, none of the bolt holes have been drilled for the intake manifold or exhaust headers. Since we have our own tooling and if the timing is right, we able to make special castings. These casting were left over from a run that we made several years back. These heads heads have NO ports and a small chamber appox 40 cc's. THe guide holes and smaller valve seat pockets have been machined. All other machining has been completed. So if you have an idea on a different intake port or exhaust ports, or chambers and are willing to take the time to machine them these heads would be a great. No expoxy needed to make the ports smaller or if you want to use a CJ style exhaust port you can. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at 810.395.2779 or send me a pm. I am asking $1400 for the set.

PS - We will running another round of A head castings in the next month, so if you want something special please let me know.

Last edited by IDTJay on April 13th 2012, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

IDTJay

http://www.idtracing.com (soon to be launched)

Back to top Go down

New A Heads without intake and exhaust ports (SOLD) Empty Re: New A Heads without intake and exhaust ports (SOLD)

Post  dfree383 April 12th 2012, 12:05 am

Jay,

are they totaly blank or are their guide holes for the ports?

Are Guides and Seats included?
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

New A Heads without intake and exhaust ports (SOLD) Empty Re: New A Heads without intake and exhaust ports (SOLD)

Post  IDTJay April 12th 2012, 9:55 am

I will post some pictures of the heads on our facebook page. The guides are drilled/reamed through the cylinder head. The ports are completely blank (intake and exhaust). I will included seats and guides. I have different seat OD/ID configurations. This allows someone to use a smaller valve if they are using a smaller port. These heads would be great for a truck puller that has a smaller cubic inch requirement (410-470).

IDTJay

Back to top Go down

New A Heads without intake and exhaust ports (SOLD) Empty Pictures posted on our facebook page

Post  IDTJay April 13th 2012, 11:21 am

I have posted some pictures of the no ports heads on our Facebook page. I did attach one picture to this post.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Induction-Dynamics-Technology-Engineering-and-Racing/150867588310442
If you have any questions, please let me know.

IDTJay

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf April 13th 2012, 11:38 pm

Did you buy then Dave????
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 April 14th 2012, 12:34 am

No I didnt, No time for that big of a project, I alread have some old Bastard Pro-Stocks I need to finish.

Whoever did, has alot of work, but will end up with a bad assed set of heads if they do them right.
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 April 16th 2012, 11:54 am

I can't wait to see them!
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno April 16th 2012, 11:55 am

NOS42 wrote:I can't wait to see them!

you got yourself a badd azz set of heads cheers

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 April 16th 2012, 3:26 pm

I didn't purchase myself....good friend and engine builder did.....want to make a deal with him...
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down