BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One hell of a run,.....you have GOT to see

+4
56Tbird
derek528
Blue Oval Forever
Copperhead
8 posters

Go down

One hell of a run,.....you have GOT to see Empty One hell of a run,.....you have GOT to see

Post  Copperhead August 21st 2012, 3:00 pm

This guy is semi-local to me (about 45-50 min away in Salyersville) and his name is Martin Connelley.
He changed his set up this year from a high-winding small block on 8.5" M/T's to a BBF,....both of which were/are running a large dose of spray.

If I'm not mistaken, his old SBF set-up was good for some low 5.1_'s,.......and on this run with the BBF,.....it went 4.70 w/ 1.17 60',........on a 275 radial. Shocked

I don't know who built their engine, but him & his crew really have their shit together.
Another KY dude gettin it done. Cool

This was taken this past weekend at Milan at the Pritchet National Race. They qualified #2 behind the world record holder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MNpOj7vAs

For 1/4 mile reference,.........on a test run it coasted across the 1320' mark on an 1/8 mile pass and still clicked off a 7.76
Copperhead
Copperhead

Back to top Go down

One hell of a run,.....you have GOT to see Empty Re: One hell of a run,.....you have GOT to see

Post  Blue Oval Forever August 21st 2012, 5:00 pm

Nice pass, I see his crew all seem to have on BES shirts.

I wounder if Bischoff Engines Service is who built the bullet under the hood.
Blue Oval Forever
Blue Oval Forever

Back to top Go down

One hell of a run,.....you have GOT to see Empty Re: One hell of a run,.....you have GOT to see

Post  derek528 August 21st 2012, 5:11 pm

Blue Oval Forever wrote:Nice pass, I see his crew all seem to have on BES shirts.

I wounder if Bischoff Engines Service is who built the bullet under the hood.

Yes it's a bes engine.

derek528

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird August 24th 2012, 12:05 am

That's a Bad MOFO!! I see the Inductions Solutions sticker in the rear window too.
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF September 5th 2012, 12:08 pm

I was at this race man, that mustang was on one all night long! There were only two big Ford's in OLS and X275 and both were super fast and BOTH had BES engines!!!

Bad azz mustang for sure Twisted Evil
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno September 5th 2012, 12:40 pm

bad azz for sure , bes built the piece , he had a best of a 4.66 at yb and he hurt #4 .....little to much timing study ........ props to those guys ive been watching there progress and they will be the bb guys to beat ........ and they werent even leaning on it Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  ultimatelenny September 5th 2012, 1:34 pm

I had a chance to sit around with Martin and Eric on Saturday at the YB Nats. These guys have their program together for sure. They clicked off 2 or 3 4.65's in a row before affraid they hurt the engine on Sun., but will be back out very soon badder than ever. Hope to see them at the Ga. race at the end of Sept.
ultimatelenny
ultimatelenny

http://www.ultimateconverter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tornado September 5th 2012, 9:35 pm

Wow! That thing takes off like it was shot from a gun.

tornado

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down