BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend.

+13
D. Sea
scottke
KY JELLY
FE_Rex
Nevs
72mav
61coon
Treeyasoon
IDT-572
maverick
bbf-falcon
56Tbird
jasonf
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. Empty A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend.

Post  jasonf October 5th 2009, 12:29 pm

I just wanted to say we had a great time in BG this weekend. It was very nice to meet all of you and put a face to the members on the site that's for sure. Everyone was just so nice it was a treat for Lisa and I. A super big thanks to Damon and Tracy for letting us hang at their trailer, use his table, cooked us some burgers Saturday night and just hang out. Chuck, it is hard to convey just how nice you and your parents are. Lisa really enjoyed hanging out with your mom (and your Dad when he wasn't busy doing something). It sucks about the car but at least you are alright. Dan, thanks for the stickers I really appreciate it. Also, thanks for the kind words in your other post. Blake it was good just sitting around with you. I hope your foot gets better soon. Charlie, Lem, Red, Maverick, Becca and Randy the list just goes on, it was great to meet all of you and we hope to come back again. Maybe with things being slow I can finally make a bash or tech seminar.

If any of you are ever in the neighborhood feel free to stop in for some cajun food and fun. We could take a swing down to Bourbon street or just hang by the pool and enjoy the warm weather.

Jason and Lisa
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. Empty Re: A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend.

Post  56Tbird October 5th 2009, 12:48 pm

Jason ,you and Lisa are Top notch too. you guys fit right in with this great bunch we all call "Our Family". Welcome aboard Very Happy
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. Empty Re: A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend.

Post  jasonf October 5th 2009, 12:50 pm

I thought I would post a few positive pics that were on my other camera. The disks I left there do no have these pics.

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. Picture689

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. Picture690

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. Picture693

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. Picture691

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. Picture692
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 5th 2009, 12:58 pm

AH, Blakey boy,you look so sad. Dan,Those decals are cool and your always good for a laugh. Good pic of Chuck and his car Sad
Thanks for the pic's Smile

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick October 5th 2009, 7:41 pm

Cool Bunch.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 October 5th 2009, 8:06 pm

Dang I looked rough............. Right about then I was feeling really bad ............ But , thanks to some buds with some meds I made it through. I had always heard that getting gout in your foot was bad , but I never dreamed it was like that, Sad Shocked Rolling Eyes Bout ready to tell the good Lord to take me on.......... Very Happy

Jason,

I really enjoyed your company, I just hate you caught me at my worst, I am usually a lot more chipper and fun to be around. I hope we meet again under better circumstances.

Thanks for all the food you shared, tell your wife I said hello, she's very sweet, a looker to, you did good there guy Embarassed I watched the cd today pictures turned out nice. Cool

Again as I always say ( Great group of guys ) tha best. Smile
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Treeyasoon October 5th 2009, 8:48 pm

IDT-572 wrote:Dang I looked rough............. Right about then I was feeling really bad ............ But , thanks to some buds with some meds I made it through. I had always heard that getting gout in your foot was bad , but I never dreamed it was like that,
I have had it too...You Sir are correct...I have yet to experience anything as excruciating as gout. bounce
Usually it is too much beer and too much seafood for me...It hurts worse than gettin' slapped in the sack... affraid

Sorry to hi-jack.....Ya'll had a crazy weekend...lol.
Treeyasoon
Treeyasoon

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 October 5th 2009, 8:55 pm

Treeyasoon wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:Dang I looked rough............. Right about then I was feeling really bad ............ But , thanks to some buds with some meds I made it through. I had always heard that getting gout in your foot was bad , but I never dreamed it was like that,
I have had it too...You Sir are correct...I have yet to experience anything as excruciating as gout. bounce
Usually it is too much beer and too much seafood for me...It hurts worse than gettin' slapped in the sack... affraid

Sorry to hi-jack.....Ya'll had a crazy weekend...lol.

Now that I have had it I sure can sympathize with anyone that has it. Wink
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 5th 2009, 9:01 pm

Treeyasoon wrote:I have yet to experience anything as excruciating as gout. bounce

Ever had warts burned off your pecker with liquid nitrogen?? That is all I have to say about that you gout pussies. LOL.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  61coon October 5th 2009, 9:23 pm

Jason and Lisa,It was great to see ya'll there.You two are great people.It was an honor getting to meet you.I wished I could've hung out some more,but we'll fix that at the Bash!!!Thank you so much for the food also.My wife gave me the eye when I told her I had the BEST Boudin I'd ever had this weekend.Thanks again and ya'll take care.---RED
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Post  72mav October 5th 2009, 9:24 pm

TOO MUCH INFO JASON Shocked Wink Laughing
72mav
72mav

Back to top Go down

Post  Nevs October 5th 2009, 9:36 pm

Al Martin wrote:TOO MUCH INFO JASON Shocked Wink Laughing

No doubt Exclamation Hurts just to hear about it Exclamation affraid
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  FE_Rex October 5th 2009, 9:50 pm

Last edited by FE_rex on October 15th 2009, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

FE_Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  KY JELLY October 5th 2009, 10:28 pm

Jason, Becca and I enjoyed meeting you and your wife.

Here is a pic of what happened after Chuck saw Dan's handy work Very Happy

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. 2009-10010
KY JELLY
KY JELLY

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 5th 2009, 10:30 pm

My brother inlaw gets gout real bad. What is(causes) it and is it treatable?
Hope you get to feelun better soon Blake.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  FE_Rex October 5th 2009, 10:38 pm

Last edited by FE_rex on October 15th 2009, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

FE_Rex

Back to top Go down

Post  scottke October 5th 2009, 11:20 pm

Wow Blake, I thought you seemed a little down. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Meant to come down and say bye to everyone before we left, but we had to make a b-line to get the kids at their Grandmothers. Hope to see you all soon.
scottke
scottke

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 5th 2009, 11:52 pm

FE_rex wrote:Hurts worse than that. You can't even have the a/c blowing on your toe when it is bad

Well I will definitely believe anybody that can confirm that. Shocked
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 6th 2009, 2:05 am

Jason and Lisa,

Thanks for the Jumbalay, it was freakin' AWESOME! I had to have seconds geek

You two are a class act and you are welcome to hang with us ANY time. Thanks for all the pictures and video. I always bring my cameras but never seem to find the time to video. I'm REALLY glad you got the second round pass on video. It's my quickest pass to date. 5.93 through the 1/8 and 9.31 through the 1/4 with 4 degrees of timing pulled out at the box. It would have most likely went in the 9.20's without the timing pulled out.

Look forward to hanging out with you guys again in the near future afro
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 6th 2009, 5:26 am

Sounds like you guy's had some good air in KY last weekend Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 6th 2009, 8:07 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Sounds like you guy's had some good air in KY last weekend Very Happy

Rick,

Friday and Saturda were good but not great. Sunday the pressure jumped up to 30.40-30.45 Pretty good air bounce bounce
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 October 6th 2009, 12:53 pm

Rick it is very treatable........... Lem's budy Hugh hooked me up with some meds that had me going again by Sunday morning. The side effects were kind of rough though Shocked Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Jason, you just had to one up me didn't you? Very Happy

Just a tad more than I needed to know. I have a comment about that little problem you had , but I will be nice and keep it to myself. Laughing
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 6th 2009, 1:02 pm

IDT-572 wrote:Rick it is very treatable........... Lem's budy Hugh hooked me up with some meds that had me going again by Sunday morning. The side effects were kind of rough though Shocked Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Jason, you just had to one up me didn't you? Very Happy

Just a tad more than I needed to know. I have a comment about that little problem you had , but I will be nice and keep it to myself. Laughing

Well according to FE_Rex I was wrong so your still the champ! It is a pretty funny story actually so maybe next time when we are sitting around in KY it will come out.
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 6th 2009, 1:13 pm

I felt so bad for Blake, he just wasn't the same chipper guy. Tracy babied him all weekend and I think that helped Very Happy
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 October 6th 2009, 1:58 pm

Blake was not his self at all this weekend to start and I didn't help matters at all. Sad
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next