BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend.

+13
D. Sea
scottke
KY JELLY
FE_Rex
Nevs
72mav
61coon
Treeyasoon
IDT-572
maverick
bbf-falcon
56Tbird
jasonf
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. - Page 2 Empty Re: A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend.

Post  Nevs October 6th 2009, 2:03 pm

Lonewolf1970 wrote:Blake was not his self at all this weekend to start and I didn't help matters at all. Sad

Chuck, I doubt very much Blake is blaming you for anything. You didn't plan on having the "problem" you had. Get healed up and get a plan together. Everyone is here to help.
Nevs
Nevs
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend. - Page 2 Empty Re: A big thanks to everyone at BG this weekend.

Post  Lonewolf1970 October 6th 2009, 2:10 pm

Thanks man. Me and Damon are already working on a game plan.We hope to have it ready before the bash.I do feel a little better today.My back isn't as sore today but my right knee still hurts like hell.
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge October 6th 2009, 2:14 pm

^^^ just tell everyone I beat you up Shocked

Glad you are alright man. Take care.
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 October 6th 2009, 2:22 pm

That's fine. You can beat the shit out of me anytime as long as I don't hit the wall again. Very Happy Cause that hurt like Hell. Sad
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge October 6th 2009, 2:27 pm

hahahaha!

Dont you know you are only supposed to turn left on a circle track?
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 October 6th 2009, 2:33 pm

Now we know what happened.I though we were racing at Bristol this past weekend! Laughing Laughing
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  IcallhimGeorge October 6th 2009, 2:37 pm

yup.

Go fast, turn left.
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 6th 2009, 2:40 pm

Stupid wall shouldn't have been there Razz
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 6th 2009, 2:45 pm

jasonf wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:Rick it is very treatable........... Lem's budy Hugh hooked me up with some meds that had me going again by Sunday morning. The side effects were kind of rough though Shocked Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Jason, you just had to one up me didn't you? Very Happy

Just a tad more than I needed to know. I have a comment about that little problem you had , but I will be nice and keep it to myself. Laughing

Well according to FE_Rex I was wrong so your still the champ! It is a pretty funny story actually so maybe next time when we are sitting around in KY it will come out.

I was going to have mine taken off, but my wife said if I did she would divorce me. Very Happy affraid
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 October 6th 2009, 2:58 pm

I felt bad, I was there with no car on purpose to just help everyone, and couldn't do it. It was a terrible weekend for our group , but as usual, everyone went to the aid of whoever needed it.

You know, if every one worried about there fellow man as much as they did there self. Wouldn't the world be a better place?

There are a few people that worship the all mighty dollar over helping their friends, but the ones that were there with me this weekend aren't one of those.

Damon,

I owe Tracy a dinner out on me, I guess your the lucky guy that gets to take her. Tell her I said thank you again. Wink

I find myself thinking about the next time we all can get together all the time.

And thanks big Dano for the accommodations . I appreciated it. We will get you the hook up on a engine asap. Cool
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 October 6th 2009, 3:00 pm

342g wrote:
jasonf wrote:
IDT-572 wrote:Rick it is very treatable........... Lem's budy Hugh hooked me up with some meds that had me going again by Sunday morning. The side effects were kind of rough though Shocked Rolling Eyes Embarassed

Just a tad more than I needed to know. I have a comment about that little problem you had , but I will be nice and keep it to myself. Laughing

Well according to FE_Rex I was wrong so your still the champ! It is a pretty funny story actually so maybe next time when we are sitting around in KY it will come out.

I was going to have mine taken off, but my wife said if I did she would divorce me. Very Happy affraid

Yea, your like me, She was afraid there wouldn't be nothing left when the warts were gone. lol! lol! lol! Shocked affraid
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick October 6th 2009, 3:09 pm

D. Sea wrote:Stupid wall shouldn't have been there Razz

If the wall hadn't been there, he'd have taken a cruise through town. Shocked
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 October 6th 2009, 3:13 pm

x2
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonf October 6th 2009, 3:52 pm

maverick wrote:
D. Sea wrote:Stupid wall shouldn't have been there Razz

If the wall hadn't been there, he'd have taken a cruise through town. Shocked

lol! lol! lol!
jasonf
jasonf
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 October 6th 2009, 4:14 pm

That's fine with me and I would still have a car to race. cheers
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 6th 2009, 6:40 pm

It'll be alright Little Bro , we'll have you hooked up and ready to rock by the spring!! Very Happy
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon October 6th 2009, 7:54 pm

When Chuck decides what the plan is and we gather all the goodies, I think we need to plan a long weekend for KY and put this plan together. cheers

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g October 6th 2009, 8:40 pm

IDT-572 wrote:
342g wrote:
jasonf wrote:

Yea, your like me, She was afraid there wouldn't be nothing left when the warts were gone. lol! lol! lol! Shocked affraid

Very Happy So true, but you didn't have to say it. Smile Smile
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 7th 2009, 2:12 am

bbf-falcon wrote:When Chuck decides what the plan is and we gather all the goodies, I think we need to plan a long weekend for KY and put this plan together. cheers
It'll be our version of Overhaulin!! Very Happy
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  racerk_2000 October 7th 2009, 7:19 am

Hey Big Chuck,
I'm glad to hear that you are doing alright after your crash. That sucks about your car, I'm sure that you will be back in action in no time. I hope to see you again when I get back from Iraq. Not sure if you remember we met at the first Bash and then later that same year at Bowling Green. Catch you later.

Kevin

racerk_2000

Back to top Go down

Post  racerk_2000 October 7th 2009, 7:24 am

Hey there Dan,
Sorry about your engine letting go? Have you figured out what caused it? Any warnings? What's next?
Kevin

racerk_2000

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird October 7th 2009, 9:07 am

Kevin ,it looks like it spun a rod bearing and then broke the rod bolts letting everything beat on each other. There's another engine in the works right now. From the HP #'s it's posted already , it should be faster than the old one. Cool
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Lonewolf1970 October 7th 2009, 9:14 am

Hey Kevin I do remember you.I'm doing fine just sore.You take care of your self over there in that hell hole.We are all proud of you and all the other guys and gals over there fighting for freedom.You all are my hero.Hope you get home soon.
Lonewolf1970
Lonewolf1970

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea October 7th 2009, 12:02 pm

Lonewolf1970 wrote:Hey Kevin I do remember you.I'm doing fine just sore.You take care of your self over there in that hell hole.We are all proud of you and all the other guys and gals over there fighting for freedom.You all are my hero.Hope you get home soon.

Well said Chuckles, but after the Impact I saw you take on the video replay, YOU ARE MY HERO! Twisted Evil

BBF Overhaulin Crew,

We will most likely start cutting the car apart this weekend. IF you want to join us, you are MORE than welcome. Just be sure to let me know ahead of time in case something comes up. I'll bring my laptop home tonight and work up a new thread for the Chuckathon/overhaulin project.

Thanks guys
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2