BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Working on BBF race.

+15
512Fairlane
ultimatelenny
Race Ready Fabrications
Wheelie58
56Tbird
bruno
Tommyj466
cool40
bigblok2000ranger
richter69
342g
79ford pickup
bbf-falcon
QtrWarrior
Wes Littrell
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Working on BBF race. Empty Working on BBF race.

Post  Wes Littrell February 6th 2013, 9:50 pm

George Keown has talked to US60 in Hardensburg KY about using the track for a Ford race.We raced on this track last October and really liked it.My truck ran it's best time last year there.He is trying to get some of the details worked out with them.I've offered to help as much as I can on my end here in MO.Hopefully we will know more soon.If this all comes together we are going to need to try to get some sponsers for the event.I have talked to a few on my end and I think George has got some on board.At this point in time it looks like it would be a Friday morning T&T then the track is going to have their normal bracket race that night that anybody could enter by paying extra if they want to.Then Sat morning would be the all Ford bracket race and then maybe a heads up race that afternoon and ending with a gamblers race that evening.I'm not in to this to make a dime, just to see a good fun event for all.I've been to every Bash and the Ford Thunder race and have had a great time.This is so much more than just some big race with a good payout, it's more of a family reunion environment.I would like to ask that people get behind him to make this happen.He is looking into maybe a date in May if possible. Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Working on BBF race. Empty Re: Working on BBF race.

Post  QtrWarrior February 6th 2013, 9:52 pm

Ga Boyz are in...
Let us know what we can do to help...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 6th 2013, 9:54 pm

I'm in if the dates can be set before April 1st. so I can get my vacation dates in. Sounds like a BASH to me. Very Happy cheers

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup February 6th 2013, 10:01 pm

hey guys as soon as i know something it will be posted suppost to find out all details on track and date sunday feb 10 thanks

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 6th 2013, 10:03 pm

79ford pickup wrote:hey guys as soon as i know something it will be posted suppost to find out all details on track and date sunday feb 10 thanks

Is this you George?

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup February 6th 2013, 10:06 pm

yea

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 6th 2013, 10:08 pm

If I can help George, get w/Dan or Wes and let me know Wink

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  342g February 6th 2013, 10:10 pm

I'm in, sounds like a good time.
342g
342g
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup February 6th 2013, 10:14 pm

i willdo Rick ill need some for sure lol once we get the date then we will get a schedual posted hope that all will be happy with it

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 6th 2013, 10:48 pm

i need a heads up race so i can get my ass spanked by a cake boy in a tube car again............
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger February 6th 2013, 11:05 pm

Do you know what dates your looking at yet? I am lobbying for September 28th for the race I am putting on at Byron Dragway.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 February 6th 2013, 11:45 pm

richter69 wrote:i need a heads up race so i can get my ass spanked by a cake boy in a tube car again............
cry baby Razz get more jug!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell February 6th 2013, 11:47 pm

Eric He's looking at a spring date if possible.
Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger February 7th 2013, 1:07 am

Thanks Wes, would be cool to have a few races in different locales.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 February 7th 2013, 5:52 am

That's great! Hardinsburg is a great little track! One cool thing about them is people will come out and watch the races on Friday night. Good working track too. Will be a good time for sure. Very Happy

TJ
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 7th 2013, 6:08 am

Wes Littrell wrote:George Keown has talked to US60 in Hardensburg KY about using the track for a Ford race.We raced on this track last October and really liked it.My truck ran it's best time last year there.He is trying to get some of the details worked out with them.I've offered to help as much as I can on my end here in MO.Hopefully we will know more soon.If this all comes together we are going to need to try to get some sponsers for the event.I have talked to a few on my end and I think George has got some on board.At this point in time it looks like it would be a Friday morning T&T then the track is going to have their normal bracket race that night that anybody could enter by paying extra if they want to.Then Sat morning would be the all Ford bracket race and then maybe a heads up race that afternoon and ending with a gamblers race that evening.I'm not in to this to make a dime, just to see a good fun event for all.I've been to every Bash and the Ford Thunder race and have had a great time.This is so much more than just some big race with a good payout, it's more of a family reunion environment.I would like to ask that people get behind him to make this happen.He is looking into maybe a date in May if possible. Wes Littrell

good to see someone else taking the intitative and ,im sorry if i let any one down ive just got to many priorities/responsibilities within the last 6 months i hope you and George can put on a great event ........btw does this track have guardrails or concrete barriers ?

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommyj466 February 7th 2013, 8:13 am

Guard rails
Tommyj466
Tommyj466

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird February 7th 2013, 9:49 am

concrete for the first 150 feet, then guardrails. I like this track alot.Great place to race.See you there! cheers king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 February 7th 2013, 9:58 am

I will help out as much as possible and would really like to race there.
In May, I have the Southern Nationals on the 4th, nostalgia race on the 11th and a Lucas Oil points race on the 25th, so the odds of a conflict are pretty high.
Good luck getting it set up!
Keith Fulp
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications February 7th 2013, 11:24 am

I love US60, awesome place to race. I hope this works out..... Very Happy
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  ultimatelenny February 7th 2013, 11:25 am

bruno wrote:
Wes Littrell wrote:George Keown has talked to US60 in Hardensburg KY about using the track for a Ford race.We raced on this track last October and really liked it.My truck ran it's best time last year there.He is trying to get some of the details worked out with them.I've offered to help as much as I can on my end here in MO.Hopefully we will know more soon.If this all comes together we are going to need to try to get some sponsers for the event.I have talked to a few on my end and I think George has got some on board.At this point in time it looks like it would be a Friday morning T&T then the track is going to have their normal bracket race that night that anybody could enter by paying extra if they want to.Then Sat morning would be the all Ford bracket race and then maybe a heads up race that afternoon and ending with a gamblers race that evening.I'm not in to this to make a dime, just to see a good fun event for all.I've been to every Bash and the Ford Thunder race and have had a great time.This is so much more than just some big race with a good payout, it's more of a family reunion environment.I would like to ask that people get behind him to make this happen.He is looking into maybe a date in May if possible. Wes Littrell

good to see someone else taking the intitative and ,im sorry if i let any one down ive just got to many priorities/responsibilities within the last 6 months i hope you and George can put on a great event ........btw does this track have guardrails or concrete barriers ?

Hey Nick, will this be the same race that you put on last season. If so, let me know and I will see about helping out like last year.
ultimatelenny
ultimatelenny

http://www.ultimateconverter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 7th 2013, 12:16 pm

ultimatelenny wrote:
bruno wrote:

Hey Nick, will this be the same race that you put on last season. If so, let me know and I will see about helping out like last year.

thnxs Lenny for helping out , let me get with the guys and see if they are going to have a headsup deal ........

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  ultimatelenny February 7th 2013, 12:21 pm

Great Nick, thanks for the quick response. Keep me posted on this.
ultimatelenny
ultimatelenny

http://www.ultimateconverter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell February 7th 2013, 1:40 pm

Nick I think that's the plan. George was talking about having a heads up race Sat after the bracket race.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno February 7th 2013, 3:26 pm

Wes Littrell wrote:Nick I think that's the plan. George was talking about having a heads up race Sat after the bracket race.

yall just get me the rules , and the field count and i can get the sponsors the info

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next