BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

+26
stangr8cr
56Tbird
psfracer
514Fox87
BigRigTech
rmcomprandy
bbf-falcon
David Willingham
HorsinAround
res0rli9
83-88T-Bird Guy
jones
FalconEh
BOSS 429
JACKAZZFLATZ
gmsmkr
dfree383
bruno
biglucky
jbozzelle
79ford pickup
richter69
D. Sea
QtrWarrior
Wheelie58
Wes Littrell
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ford race info:  George has ask me to take over the race.  Empty Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

Post  Wes Littrell January 12th 2016, 12:36 am

As George has said he has ask me to take over this event. To get started we will not be taking prepayment at this time. I believe to keep it simple you just pay at the gate. That way if for some reason we rain out and you can't make the makeup date, you're not out anything. More info to come. If you have any questions feel free to call at 573-259-3089. George is a very good friend and was doing all this out of the kindness of his heart and he just has to much going on to deal with it and I will do my best to have a good race. Thanks Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Ford race info:  George has ask me to take over the race.  Empty Re: Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

Post  Wes Littrell January 12th 2016, 1:38 am

Leo Neal will not be attending this race as well as the street outlaws as we had a discussion over the fact that he wanted to charge any of the sponsors to be on the flyers or shirts and I told him that, that wasn't the way it works. He told me he didn't care about any other sponsors. I told him the way it works is your sponsor the race you get to advertise. I told him we would be happy to have him as a sponsor but he couldn't advertise this as solely his race. He then started insulting me. He has now threatened me with having to pay him $1200 for not going through with this. I told him were done. I won't be insulted and won't be bullied. I hope you all can stand by my decision and will come to the race. Thanks Wes

Last edited by Wes Littrell on January 12th 2016, 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Ford race info:  George has ask me to take over the race.  Empty Re: Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

Post  Wheelie58 January 12th 2016, 2:47 am

Wes
Just as your fellow Big Block Ford racers have enjoyed racing at this event under George's guidance, I feel that you will find similar support on your new quest.
Thanks,
Keith
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior January 12th 2016, 5:17 am

First, I want to thank George for his efforts the past few years with this race.
You kept "our" race alive the past few years when it almost went away..

Wes, if there is anything I can do to help, just let me know...

If "sponsors" want to act like that, we don't need them..
One thing about our race.....
We are loyal to our sponsors, and they are loyal to us !!!

See ya'll in June !!!
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea January 12th 2016, 9:05 am

Glad it's staying in the "Family" and who is this Leo bitch? Perhaps he needs some prozac? Razz

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 12th 2016, 9:22 am

In for a good read
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 12th 2016, 10:18 am

If everyone can to make easier on Wes if ur gonna come and be there make sure u can tell him so he would know

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 12th 2016, 10:43 am

Thanks for the update and thanks to Wes for keeping this thing going. We'll be there as usual with my dad's car at least.

Hoping my brother can make it to help cook up some food for everyone. He swears we need to cook 10 lbs of jambalaya to feed you guys this year...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  biglucky January 12th 2016, 11:33 am

Thanks George and Thanks to you Wes for keeping this race going.
biglucky
biglucky

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 12th 2016, 12:27 pm

Wes or whom ever it may concern , all of these race threads are getting confusing . can we start one official thread, location dates and times , classes and payouts. I will then post it as a sticky. Thank you

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 12th 2016, 12:29 pm

Make a sep smack talk thread biotch.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 12th 2016, 12:35 pm

richter69 wrote:Make a sep smack talk thread biotch.

start it bitch !!! im too busy making a sammich Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 12th 2016, 1:09 pm

It's pretty simple Bruno again this year and always before I will bust ur ass a a always. And bring ur gay partner richter 69 and I'll bust his ass too. Just sayen

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 12th 2016, 1:26 pm

79ford pickup wrote:It's pretty simple Bruno again this year and always before I will bust ur ass a a always.  And bring ur gay partner richter 69 and I'll bust his ass too.    Just sayen

Hell your skeerd of a little p51 engine.....
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 12th 2016, 1:42 pm

I guess I'll handle u as well if u want. I figured I would let the old man win but if u want I'll bust u as well lmao

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr January 12th 2016, 1:42 pm

Quit picking on the slow guys Razz Razz
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 12th 2016, 1:47 pm

Sometimes u just gotta teach them lesions. Are u in need of some lmao Razz

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr January 12th 2016, 1:52 pm

I always need lessons... Rolling Eyes
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 12th 2016, 1:52 pm

Lmao, you dont want none of the Fabio, I have a buddy that will be bringing a 85 chevy short wide w a 580" bbf of you wanna set something up?

Ill handle the 'landers piperack w this heavy old backhalf car since nobody else got the the sand to do it.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 12th 2016, 2:31 pm

U bring him up here I'll run him for a dollar or two. U set it up and I'll finish it

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  JACKAZZFLATZ January 12th 2016, 3:26 pm

Aww man...just sent the M/O to George yesterday, I think it was. Whatever. George, if you'd be so inclined, pass it on to the track for me.
thankx, eh.
JACKAZZFLATZ
JACKAZZFLATZ

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 12th 2016, 3:43 pm

Ok. I'll keep up with it for the few that went ahead and sent it. Ok. It be in good hands.

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell January 12th 2016, 3:58 pm

JACKAZZFLATZ wrote:Aww man...just sent the M/O to George yesterday, I think it was.  Whatever.  George, if you'd be so inclined, pass it on to the track for me.  
thankx, eh.

Don't worry Randy, we will keep track and take care of you. Glad you're coming.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior January 12th 2016, 7:03 pm

Seems like Freelander has a line forming to bust his azz...

Only thing I got to say is.....

The line forms behind me, I want that azz FIRST !!

Wes...Sent you a message on FB...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  BOSS 429 January 12th 2016, 10:15 pm

what are the classes? are they posted somewhere?
BOSS 429
BOSS 429

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next