BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

+33
richter69
windsor
Albert Clark
bigblok2000ranger
56Tbird
70FB
chuck
Mike R
605FOX
D's557BBF
Larry T
IDT-572
cool40
TravisRice
Diggindeeper
stangr8cr
DanH
psfracer
dr's wife racing
Curt
res0rli9
dfree383
AZFairlane
Barney
NOS42
KY JELLY
maverick532
bbf-falcon
69bluehotrod
dirt_worker
schmitty
bruno
QtrWarrior
37 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  dirt_worker February 2nd 2014, 12:47 pm

I say we vote in two NEW moderators...

dirt_worker
dirt_worker

Back to top Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 12:48 pm

dirt_worker wrote:I say we vote in two NEW moderators...

Why?
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 12:50 pm

schmitty wrote:

Why?

We need better smack talking ones...... Razz 
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 12:52 pm

I'll work on improving my game for you all.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon February 2nd 2014, 12:53 pm

If I were Mike or Rob i would tell the owner too stick this job,cause babysitting don't pay enough to listen to this shit. Smile Evil or Very Mad 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 2nd 2014, 12:54 pm

The moderators are fine. Lets play!
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 12:57 pm

Mr. Dirtworker, I'm sorry if you have been offended, but the air just needed to be let out for a little while. This isn't going to happen again for quite a while. It does dumb down what we are about, but it's just like a horse that you are breaking, you just have to let it buck itself out once in a while.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 February 2nd 2014, 12:58 pm

schmitty wrote:I'll work on improving my game for you all.
and your game playing abilities are about as good as a 16 year old girl....and speaking about girls, just goes to show how hard it is to drive one of those pipe rack things
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 12:59 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:If I were Mike or Rob i would tell the owner too stick this job,cause babysitting don't pay enough to listen to this shit. Smile Evil or Very Mad 
Nah, we're all good and the pay ain't bad now that he doubled our salary.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 1:03 pm

NOS42 wrote:
and your game playing abilities are about as good as a 16 year old girl....and speaking about girls, just goes to show how hard it is to drive one of those pipe rack things
Nice try, crawl back under that rock.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 1:04 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:

The moderators are fine.  Lets play!  
Thanks Ward
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 1:05 pm

Im not running im telling you only a low life sack of garbage has to play the family card. Trash talk is one thing... this is entirely different idiot. Your not in my face if you were this would have been past talking the moment the words my wife came out of your mouth. If you dont understand I dont know how to make it any clearer to you. The reality is I dont know you and you know of me what I want you to know.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  psfracer February 2nd 2014, 1:06 pm

I recently attended a big race in Vegas in November -- here is what I saw:

The stands filled up when the heads up cars were called to the staging lanes. However those classes didn't have many cars, one class only had 9 cars. When Bracket 1 or Open Comp was called to the lanes, the stands emptied. Pretty typical, we have all seen that before. But those two classes had, by far, the most cars.

It seems to me both are needed to have a successful event in today's economy. I am moving into a heads up class as that is what I want to do, all though its WAY more expensive vs if I would have just sticked with bracket or index.
psfracer
psfracer

http://www.psfracer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 February 2nd 2014, 1:06 pm

NOS42 wrote:

You want some too? Laughing 
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 February 2nd 2014, 1:10 pm

im interested in this freelander race, btw these deals usually go down off the trailer no "test hits" .

the Lander getting off a clean run without issues are few and far between...... I'll put my money on the small tire grudge car.....
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 1:15 pm

Barney wrote:Im not running im telling you only a low life sack of garbage has to play the family card. Trash talk is one thing... this is entirely different idiot. Your not in my face if you were this would have been past talking the moment the words my wife came out of your mouth. If you dont understand I dont know how to make it any clearer to you. The reality is I dont know you and you know of me what I want you to know.
Trust in the fact that I know way more about you than you will ever know. I also know that you are all talk and no walk. You were called out a while back by a guy you trash talk all over this forum, and when it was time to put down the stacks, you had nothing but lame excuses.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  NOS42 February 2nd 2014, 1:18 pm

schmitty wrote:
NOS42 wrote:
you know nothing about me......dork
NOS42
NOS42

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 2nd 2014, 1:23 pm

NOS42 wrote:
schmitty wrote:
NOS42 wrote:
you know nothing about me......dork
Ouch, rapier like wit, straight to the heart. I'm mortally offended.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 1:32 pm

dfree383 wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:
dfree383 wrote:The Chicago "Apple Dumpling Gang" racing secrets

1) you got to be broke
2) you got to build it yourself or let Rich do it.
3) you got to have "factory" iron heads
4) you have to have someone build your engines that nobody outside of your home track has heard of...... Or 3 guys on the internet use.
5) need ugly paint jobs to make the car "look slow" to bait all those "dragsters" in to take the money.
6) got to have small tires because the are cool......
7) got to have an accountant handle all the winnings..... But still not be able to afford racing.

1. What?

2. Not true at all. I'd have BES, Proline, SJ, Handy, build me an engine no problem. But Rich does good work for me, I win races, so why change?

3. Again, what? I did that to prove you engine masters wrong. I was told early on in this site that they wouldn't work, why bother. Well they do. Again, fancy shit don't win races. Try and follow along here

4. Yes, it's true that Rich keeps a low profile. Take it up with him. But I assure you that more than a few people use him. Funny, I don't here about Dave Freelander built HP either  scratch 

5. My car doesn't have an ugly paint job, but I guess that's subjective

6. Not that they are cool but they are what sorta popular now. Oh, and again, hard to get a grudge race with 35" wide tires. Unless your in OKC, lol

7. Jason is a pretty smart guy. Actually, very smart and the fact that he used an accountant to handle his financial affairs should speak that. As far as being able to afford this stuff, I can't speak for Jason but myself....not an issue. It's a choice really. When I want to go big I do. And I'm in the process of doing just that. Should be able to see you at SGMP by the end of summer. Bring me a souvenir from that rag head county you been playing in

Georgia.... My junk against yours, heads up?

So long as they sit the same....

I have a small tire SS door car. You bring a small tire SS door car, head the fuck up
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 2nd 2014, 1:37 pm

schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:Im not running im telling you only a low life sack of garbage has to play the family card. Trash talk is one thing... this is entirely different idiot. Your not in my face if you were this would have been past talking the moment the words my wife came out of your mouth. If you dont understand I dont know how to make it any clearer to you. The reality is I dont know you and you know of me what I want you to know.
Trust in the fact that I know way more about you than you will ever know.  I also know that you are all talk and no walk.  You were called out a while back by a guy you trash talk all over this forum, and when it was time to put down the stacks, you had nothing but lame excuses.
Again your wrong. If its what I think your refferring to. The callout was made . I had two races and the tennessee race around the same time. It was months prior and I clearly said get a hold of me when your up here. That was the last I heard about it. There were no excuses. I never heard from him again. As far as trashing him on this forum thats false to. Its always been in pms  or phoner Not on the forum . Try again you dont know shit.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 1:44 pm

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 6 Article-0-0E1378DE00000578-8_468x313

I found a picture of Freelander testing in the UK!!!
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 1:45 pm

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 6 16Gay1

And here's the door car that QrtPounder used to wheel! Sweet
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 2nd 2014, 1:45 pm

The local track here doesn't even want us for test and tune. It's a decent track. They have decent car counts for bracket races. They complain about money. On bracket night they may have 12 people in the stands. I bracket raced for many yrs. mostly footbrake. I quit when it suddenl went to taking a .00 light 5 times in a row to be competatve. Yet no one cheats. I built a heads up car to get away from electronics. Now I have a h/u car that has enough electronics to fly the the the space shuttle. I jumped in to be offensive. Now I'm not even sure who this is offensive to. Lol. I have to go think.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior February 2nd 2014, 1:48 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 6 16Gay1

And here's the door car that QrtPounder used to wheel! Sweet

LOL.. nice try, come back with some better shit then that...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 2nd 2014, 1:48 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:The local track here doesn't even want us for test and tune. It's a decent track. They have decent car counts for bracket races. They complain about money. On bracket night they may have 12 people in the stands. I bracket raced for many yrs. mostly footbrake. I quit when it suddenl went to taking a .00 light  5 times in a row to be  competatve. Yet no one cheats. I built a heads up car to get away from electronics. Now I have a h/u car that has enough electronics to fly the the the space shuttle. I jumped in to be offensive.  Now I'm not even sure who this is offensive to. Lol. I have to go think.

Ur OK in my book Ward!
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum