BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

+33
richter69
windsor
Albert Clark
bigblok2000ranger
56Tbird
70FB
chuck
Mike R
605FOX
D's557BBF
Larry T
IDT-572
cool40
TravisRice
Diggindeeper
stangr8cr
DanH
psfracer
dr's wife racing
Curt
res0rli9
dfree383
AZFairlane
Barney
NOS42
KY JELLY
maverick532
bbf-falcon
69bluehotrod
dirt_worker
schmitty
bruno
QtrWarrior
37 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 10:15 am

yellowhorse7 wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:Sometimes you have to be willing to lose in order to win at grudge racing.

Not sometimes....always. But taking a race with a car that weighs 1/3 less? Silly. Now, if it was say a Pro Mod vs a Pipe Rack? Why not. But it isn't....
More excuses from the Crytown crowd. Make him give you a little room.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!!

Post  Barney February 3rd 2014, 11:21 am

Its one of those fuckers from Chicago...everybody get em. Doh he lives in Florida.
Barney
Barney

http://www.hdraracingseries.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 11:26 am

Barney wrote:Its one of those fuckers from Chicago...everybody get em. Doh he lives in Florida.
You will never understand little lady.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 3rd 2014, 11:50 am

Understand what exactly. Only the chosen can speak or door cars  dont race railers heads up?
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 11:59 am

Barney wrote:Understand what exactly. Only the chosen can speak or door cars  dont race railers heads up?
It's more about early learning and proper potty training than anything else cupcake. You ladies remind me of little barking dogs. All noise and pissing down your legs because you are shit scared of your shadow.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 3rd 2014, 12:08 pm

schmitty wrote:
Barney wrote:Understand what exactly. Only the chosen can speak or door cars  dont race railers heads up?
It's more about early learning and proper potty training than anything else cupcake.  You ladies remind me of little barking dogs. All noise and pissing down your legs because you are shit scared of your shadow.  
Oh please. Remind us all again what youve done ever except get stuck in the mud and blow the sites sponsors?
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  Diggindeeper February 3rd 2014, 12:11 pm

https://youtu.be/uFrw3NnoSuM
Diggindeeper
Diggindeeper

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 3rd 2014, 12:13 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Sometimes you have to be willing to lose in order to win at grudge racing.
I was just saying sometime's you have to be willing to leave a little on the table so you can go back and get more later. Not always about winning. Sometime's it's about finding out how fast somebody is. Thats hard to judge from in front when you have no time slip to work with.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 12:21 pm

Go back to driving that little girlie Freightshaker. I owe you nothing as to what my accomplishments in life are, but at least I'm man enough to to accept the fact that I can take a little heat about my home life.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 3rd 2014, 12:23 pm

schmitty wrote:Go back to driving that little girlie Freightshaker.  I owe you nothing as to what my accomplishments in life are, but at least I'm man enough to to accept the fact that I can take a little heat about my home life.
Thats what I thought. Not a fucking thing.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF February 3rd 2014, 12:58 pm

I love grudge racing but open comp carries our X275 and OLS program so them guys are cool with me. But it's terrible to watch that kind of racing. I'm just a card feeler in OLS anyways because my car is to heavy my engine is under powered and I’m way to fat to be competitive but man ole' man I just love racing against the big dogs. This year I'm going to get out of the fucking first round if I have to spray 800 through this silver bitch or fly yellowhores in for some suspension tuning. All you guys are straight with me but I'm siding with the grudge guys.

I will sit next to any car on this site with big funky tires on! Now Big D's in the pot...

and I will travel to your track to do it, just make the pot right because this 7.3 loves to eat Twisted Evil 

I sat next to Mustang Mike at the Pritchett brother’s race (Ultimate outlaw shootout) and he red lite because he realize that Big D was in the next lane...lol!

OK.. Have at it!!! NWS , Enter at your own risk!!! - Page 10 11755810

Last edited by D's557BBF on February 3rd 2014, 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 12:58 pm

I've served my country by standing a post during wartime, served my community in a lot of ways, and served my God. Nothing else really matters cupcake.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 3rd 2014, 1:12 pm

Thank you for your service. Not exactly the question.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 1:15 pm

Barney wrote:Thank you for your service. Not exactly the question.
Last line said it all. "Nothing else matters"
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 1:27 pm

D's557BBF wrote: if I have to spray 800 through this silver bitch

I know the feeling lol
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  605FOX February 3rd 2014, 1:28 pm

first off Bruno can kiss my mother fucking ass , him and his slow ass pos !!!! second off the circle jerk crew needs to get off the high horse and suck a dick , ive sat back and watch these douche bags contribute shit to these forums !!! fucking cum dumpsters !!

605FOX
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Barney February 3rd 2014, 1:30 pm

As it pertains to this thread.  The "else" is all that matters.
Barney
Barney

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick532 February 3rd 2014, 1:47 pm

what a yawn fest !

maverick532

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 1:49 pm

Barney wrote:As it pertains to this thread.  The "else" is all that matters.

It's a hobby not real life. What was stated is the "real" shit. So unless you have done your duty shut the fuck up and get out. Life and death are real, racing is just a hobby, and yes I do have plenty of monuments for my accomplishments.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 2:52 pm

605FOX wrote: ive sat back and watch these douche bags contribute shit to these forums !!!  fucking cum dumpsters !!

I have a mailbox full of PM's, a slew of emails and a hand full of SS cars here in FL with my sticker on it that would prove otherwise. In fact, I just received a PM from someone letting me know that my suggestions helped. Paraphrased below....

"I did what you suggested and put all new spring's and shocks on. Track was green but prepped. It was only 58 deg. and very little sun. Car hooked much better. It ran x.xx at xxx mph with a 1.2x 60 foot.no spray. It repeated this with no problem.
I know this is not ground breaking but the car went down a junk track when it wouldn't go down a decent track before."
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 3:00 pm

It is very apparent that Tony is very adept with the SS stuff, I'll have his back on that. Now talking shit and lieing about what's been done to his car or engine is a whole different venue. Besides he is a self proclaimed politician in training now too.
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  D's557BBF February 3rd 2014, 3:47 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
605FOX wrote: ive sat back and watch these douche bags contribute shit to these forums !!!  fucking cum dumpsters !!

I have a mailbox full of PM's, a slew of emails and a hand full of SS cars here in FL with my sticker on it that would prove otherwise. In fact, I just received a PM from someone letting me know that my suggestions helped. Paraphrased below....

"I did what you suggested and put all new spring's and shocks on. Track was green but prepped. It was only 58 deg. and very little sun.  Car hooked much better. It ran x.xx at xxx mph with a 1.2x 60 foot.no spray. It repeated this with no problem.
I know this is not ground breaking but the car went down a junk track when it wouldn't go down a decent track before."

Yellowhorse7 Get ready to be flown in to MI for some TT come spring for some SS tuning, me like 1.teens!!
D's557BBF
D's557BBF

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 4:46 pm

schmitty wrote:lieing about what's been done to his car or engine is a whole different venue.

Hold on here. What have I lied about pertaining to my car and/or my engine(s)?
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  yellowhorse7 February 3rd 2014, 4:47 pm

D's557BBF wrote:
yellowhorse7 wrote:

"I did what you suggested and put all new spring's and shocks on. Track was green but prepped. It was only 58 deg. and very little sun.  Car hooked much better. It ran x.xx at xxx mph with a 1.2x 60 foot.no spray. It repeated this with no problem.

Yellowhorse7 Get ready to be flown in to MI for some TT come spring for some SS tuning, me like 1.teens!!

No problem lol. Make sure that convertor is correct, the tires are fresh, springs are known good, etc so we can have a base line. No sense chasing your tail.
yellowhorse7
yellowhorse7

Back to top Go down

Post  schmitty February 3rd 2014, 4:55 pm

yellowhorse7 wrote:
schmitty wrote:lieing about what's been done to his car or engine is a whole different venue.

Hold on here. What have I lied about pertaining to my car and/or my engine(s)?
What haven't you lied about, would take a lot less time.  Laughing 
schmitty
schmitty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum