BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I listed Dads Nova for sale on Racing Junk yesterday afternoon

+2
83-88T-Bird Guy
D. Sea
6 posters

Go down

I listed Dads Nova for sale on Racing Junk yesterday afternoon Empty I listed Dads Nova for sale on Racing Junk yesterday afternoon

Post  D. Sea May 22nd 2014, 9:30 am

I listed it late yesterday afternoon to see if I could get any nibbles. 2 years ago I couldn't give it away. But now my phone is blowing up!!! Guy from Ohio wants to pick it up Friday at noon. Guy from Pennsylvania wants to pick it up Monday.

Must be the right time....

http://www.racingjunk.com/Chevy/182205643/1972-Chevrolet-Nova.html
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

I listed Dads Nova for sale on Racing Junk yesterday afternoon Empty Re: I listed Dads Nova for sale on Racing Junk yesterday afternoon

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy May 22nd 2014, 9:37 am

Nice looking Nova.
Good luck with the sale Damon.

Beware of the " I will send you monies thru Western Union " replies to your ad.
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

I listed Dads Nova for sale on Racing Junk yesterday afternoon Empty Re: I listed Dads Nova for sale on Racing Junk yesterday afternoon

Post  D. Sea May 22nd 2014, 10:08 am

Alan,

Already got one of those via text wanting to paypal the money and he will have his shipper pick it up. My replay...

Cash In Hand
I deal in Benjamins
Thanks
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  85bigblockfox May 22nd 2014, 10:31 am

D. Sea wrote:Alan,

Already got one of those via text wanting to paypal the money and he will have his shipper pick it up.  My replay...

Cash In Hand
I deal in Benjamins
Thanks

You have to mess with the scammers. Its makes for a good time.
85bigblockfox
85bigblockfox

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 22nd 2014, 10:42 am

Right?!?!?!?!

I have fun with them
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 22nd 2014, 11:32 am

Now local guy from Elizabethtown wants to see the car today....
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 May 22nd 2014, 12:09 pm

SHOW ME THE MONEY  cheers 

Good luck on the sale
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Kane May 22nd 2014, 1:01 pm

D. Sea wrote:2 years ago I couldn't give it away.  But now my phone is blowing up!!!
Yeah there's a major resurgence in the classic car scene going on right now. I listed my 1967 Fairlane on eBay a day-and-a-half ago for $19.67, and its up to $3500 this morning. I've even gotten calls/eBay messages asking me to end the auction early for a straight purchase.

Apparently the demand for classic muscle cars has gotten so intense that people are now buying old 4-door base model cars and literally converting them to 2-door cars via major surgery.

Paul
Paul Kane
Paul Kane

http://www.highflowdynamics.com

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 22nd 2014, 2:04 pm

Good info Paul. Perhaps I should have increased the price...

We will see if they bring cash.
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon May 22nd 2014, 8:08 pm

Damon,don't make the mistake of saving it for the guy from Pa./ohio. I've been there done that deal. First guy that counts out the green first gets the car. Good luck w/sale. Smile 

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 23rd 2014, 8:11 am

I agree Rick.

Cash in hand and I deal in Benjamins. First one that brings me the cash is the first one that takes the car home.

I washed it yesterday and then vacuumed out all the cob webs. Only had to add a few pounds of air to one tire. It was running PIG rich so I dropped the front bowl; Power valve was fine but the needle and seat were sticking. Cleaned it out and now it purrs like a TIGER... RAWR!!!!!

It actually runs pretty darn good. I'd say it's a mid 12 second car.

D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy May 23rd 2014, 9:18 am

bbf-falcon wrote:Damon,don't make the mistake of saving it for the guy from Pa./ohio. I've been there done that deal. First guy that counts out the green first gets the car. Good luck w/sale. Smile 

I hear that.

If I sell something and price it right, the calls start right away.

First caller gets first chance, however, I will only wait for a certain amount of time before caller # 2 gets a chance.

If the first caller lives 2 hours away, I tell them I will hold it for 4-5 hours. After that I'll call back the next caller in line, and so on.
If someone is serious, they will make time to come look at in a timely manner.
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  69F100 May 29th 2014, 12:22 pm

update never mind seen on RJ it sold
69F100
69F100
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  D. Sea May 30th 2014, 8:22 am

Correct. It sold last Friday. Hate to see it go but dad needs the money, he can't drive it any longer and I need the room in my shop. Seems like it went to a good home.
D. Sea
D. Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down