BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feb issue of MM&FF

3 posters

Go down

Feb issue of MM&FF Empty Feb issue of MM&FF

Post  jeffgfg December 19th 2014, 12:10 pm

They have two articles this month with big block Fords!!! First a Boss 429 powered 2005 Mustang....Didn't Kaase do the same thing??? Then a 557 with most all Trick Flow parts that put out some good power and torque going into a '66 Mustang.

Last edited by jeffgfg on December 19th 2014, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Oops wrong section!! Please move!!)

jeffgfg

Back to top Go down

Feb issue of MM&FF Empty Re: Feb issue of MM&FF

Post  dfree383 December 19th 2014, 12:44 pm

jeffgfg wrote:They have two articles this month with big block Fords!!! First a Boss 429 powered 2005 Mustang....Didn't Kaase do the same thing??? Then a 557 with most all Trick Flow parts that put out some good power and torque going into a '66 Mustang.

Are you selling the issue? cheers
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  butterbean December 19th 2014, 2:45 pm

and how much?
butterbean
butterbean

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffgfg December 19th 2014, 3:44 pm

Nope not selling the issue, but it is so rare to see articles on big block Fords now a days that I thought someone else might want to check it out as I'm sure someone will have lots to say about the engine combo. As for how much....the magazine I'm not sure as I subscribe to it, the engine according to the article is around 10,000. The Boss 429 car no idea. Sorry Dave not every magazine article is about you !! Laughing

jeffgfg

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 December 19th 2014, 5:33 pm

jeffgfg wrote:Nope not selling the issue, but it is so rare to see articles on big block Fords now a days that I thought someone else might want to check it out as I'm sure someone will have lots to say about the engine combo. As for how much....the magazine I'm not sure as I subscribe to it, the engine according to the article is around 10,000. The Boss 429 car no idea. Sorry Dave not every magazine article is about you !! Laughing

I was giving you crap about posting in the for sale section. lol!
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  jeffgfg December 19th 2014, 7:31 pm

Ha Ha I know Dave I was giving you crap back!!! I don't know what happened when I posted it but it went to the for sale section. If you took notice I wrote right away for the mod to move it. Just kidding around!!! Razz
Oh and Dave if you can't get rid of those CJ heads and they get in your way just let me know Laughing

Last edited by jeffgfg on December 19th 2014, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added comment)

jeffgfg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down