BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I ran across Tracy Popham of Pinks fame

5 posters

Go down

I ran across Tracy Popham of Pinks fame Empty I ran across Tracy Popham of Pinks fame

Post  BillBallinger November 21st 2009, 10:05 am

I sent him an invite to come on over. I hope he gets time to stop by and visit, The Galaxie is sold to a friend of his, and his Falcon may be for sale. He is racing a digger full time now. That Falcon is really nice.

BillBallinger

Back to top Go down

I ran across Tracy Popham of Pinks fame Empty Re: I ran across Tracy Popham of Pinks fame

Post  bruno November 21st 2009, 9:45 pm

Bill thanks for being apart of our small family ...enjoy your stay Very Happy

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

I ran across Tracy Popham of Pinks fame Empty Invites

Post  BillBallinger November 22nd 2009, 12:38 am

bruno wrote:Bill thanks for being apart of our small family ...enjoy your stay Very Happy

Is it OK to invite people over, I should have asked before I guess. I happened to be talking to Tracy and he was sending me me some pictures of his rear suspension in the Pinks Galaxie for some ideas on my own. I just happened to mention in this forum and invited him to come on over. I hope that's OK?

I don't know all of the politics of what happened to split the forums up. I know Chilly had it a long time, and I noticed that alot of the people who used to post there don't any more, and then you invited me over here. I hope I didn't break any rules.

BillBallinger

Back to top Go down

I ran across Tracy Popham of Pinks fame Empty Re: I ran across Tracy Popham of Pinks fame

Post  richter69 November 22nd 2009, 1:43 am

We welcome any and all people, if they need weeding out them it will be taken care of lol.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  meteor545 November 28th 2009, 11:00 am

hey Bill. would you mind sharing those galaxie suspension pictures? i have a 65 mercury and don't quite know what to do about the rear suspension.
Thanks
Mike.

meteor545

Back to top Go down

Post  uf63 November 28th 2009, 7:46 pm

I would be interested in those pictures myself, I have two Galaxies. Thanks Ben.
uf63
uf63

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down