BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost forgot how much fun this car is. haha

3 posters

Go down

Almost forgot how much fun this car is. haha Empty Almost forgot how much fun this car is. haha

Post  BigBlockRanger August 12th 2015, 9:55 am

I have driven it back and forth to work a few times since getting it back together but yesterday I finally decided to open it up a tad over on the access road. Holy cow, my hands were shaking when I pulled up in the parking lot. It wails like a banshee and lights the shift light in a nano-freaking-second in 1st and 2nd. Giggity, my heart rate was bouncing off the rev limiter. Can't wait to get it back out to the track!

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Almost forgot how much fun this car is. haha Empty Re: Almost forgot how much fun this car is. haha

Post  maverick August 12th 2015, 10:11 am

Too much power is just barely enough. Cool
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Almost forgot how much fun this car is. haha Empty Re: Almost forgot how much fun this car is. haha

Post  crittersf1 August 12th 2015, 5:23 pm

NEVER too much!!!!!!!!!!!
crittersf1
crittersf1

Back to top Go down

Post  BigBlockRanger August 25th 2015, 9:35 am

Finally go it to the track.  Drove out, drove home, car ran good.  Last pass of the night was a new best in Amarillo of 10.69 @ 127.5.  Density altitude was 6000+ feet that night.  60 foot needs work, and I think it still has some more in it because it got quicker with every little tweak I made.

First pass on the new engine. Running a buddy with a turbo LS GN. Wink
BigBlockRanger
BigBlockRanger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down