BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad news from my neuro surgeon.

+27
jeffgfg
jones
DILLIGASDAVE
Mike R
Barney
TravisRice
JACKAZZFLATZ
bigblockfox468
56Tbird
whitefield
70429scj
jasonf
bruno
maverick
bbf-falcon
Moodyblues
dfree383
69F100
billandlori
aquartlow
John Myrick
69bluehotrod
Wes Littrell
61coon
cool40
gmsmkr
dr's wife racing
31 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bad news from my  neuro surgeon.   - Page 3 Empty Re: Bad news from my neuro surgeon.

Post  61coon January 7th 2016, 11:47 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:Had my first follow up with my surgeon today. Had X-rays ect. He says every thing is lined up good and it looks like the bone grafts are trying to take. Pain is still much better. It is nice to be alive again.

That's good to hear Ward. Glad your healing up. My uncle had neck surgery and he said the best medicine he found was to take two nurses and go to bed.... cheers
61coon
61coon

Back to top Go down

Bad news from my  neuro surgeon.   - Page 3 Empty Re: Bad news from my neuro surgeon.

Post  cool40 January 7th 2016, 11:57 pm

Cool take it slow and get well! You have the rest of your life for the fun stuff! Very Happy
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing January 8th 2016, 1:14 pm

61coon wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:Had my first follow up with my surgeon today. Had X-rays ect. He says every thing is lined up good and it looks like the bone grafts are trying to take. Pain is still much better. It is nice to be alive again.

That's good to hear Ward. Glad your healing up. My uncle had neck surgery and he said the best medicine he found was to take two nurses and go to bed.... cheers

I get to take MY Doctor to bed with me !!!!!!!! LOL
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  ED468 February 12th 2016, 4:32 pm

Only advice i like to say is with neck fusions a 40 mile solid crash is harder on neck then g-force. Please make sure U choose your tracks well and try not be traction limited. I had a dumb chick knock my hot off one and it being tight on my bald held hurt unbeleavable. Hope your wife don't get angry when she drinks lol. Good luck and hope it completely heals in throat as I wasnt that lucky. But every body come out differant and has there own ospticals to deal with.

ED468

Back to top Go down

Post  David Willingham February 12th 2016, 4:45 pm

Ward,
I had a thought the other day; a poured seat. I have sit in one and they are great. They will spread the load out evenly. I want to have one poured in my truck when everything else is finished.
David Willingham
David Willingham
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 12th 2016, 5:36 pm

That is a good idea to research. The seat in this car is big enough. It must have been driven by the jolly green giant.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing February 12th 2016, 5:44 pm

I havnt said anything about it but this is my second bout with cervical fusion. My neck feels the best that it has in over 20 yrs. that predates my first surgery. I always felt like they missed something with that first surgery.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3