BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important. Race info

+8
supervel45
rmcomprandy
jones
richter69
jbozzelle
QtrWarrior
bruno
79ford pickup
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Important. Race info Empty Important. Race info

Post  79ford pickup January 9th 2016, 6:15 pm

Hey guys we all just need to get along with the up coming ford race. I know that some of yal don't like Leo or is afraid it's gonna be bad for the ford race bringing him into it. I honestly think it's a good idea haveing People help promote this race to help it grow so maybe in future we can say wut pay outs and stuff are ahead of time. With that'll bring said I want Oakley motorsports to also be involved in this as well and Keith Fulp as they are out two biggest sponsors and I'll be willing to help make a flier with them on it to push this even higher And also we can't forget all sponsors tho as a lot of people throw me $100 here and there and say it's for the race. Now I don't wanna run off anyone cause we are lime a big family so please just give this this year and see how it works. Thanks George. Call me if have any comments not on here 12709290356.

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Important. Race info Empty Re: Important. Race info

Post  bruno January 9th 2016, 6:19 pm

who is Leo ?

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 9th 2016, 6:34 pm

Leo Neil. Nitrous race connection

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior January 9th 2016, 6:53 pm

I guess I missed something ???
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 10th 2016, 12:12 am

Facebook...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 10th 2016, 12:15 am

Sounds like a page i need ta go troll...... Wink
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 10th 2016, 12:21 am

Btw you know the Andrades stuff is bowtie powered correct??

Thats cool yall got them to come out though, I buy all my fuel through John sr, hell I built his son inlaw a c4 a couple years back... They are good people.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 10th 2016, 4:43 am

I guess I missed something too. I would think the track would be big enough for everyone to get along with one another. It would be nice to see a big turnout.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 10th 2016, 10:47 am

We'll be alright. I think there is just some misunderstanding between a few guys. Looks like there will be some more cars coming which is a good thing.

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 10th 2016, 12:02 pm

With all the hacking going-on the last few years, I have deleted anything to do with facebook and now have no account.

I don't intend to ever go there again ... at least not till private things are actually private.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 10th 2016, 12:16 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2015/07/09/hack-of-security-clearance-system-affected-21-5-million-people-federal-authorities-say/ If you want something private don't put it on a computer. No doubt about Facebook though.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 10th 2016, 5:29 pm

They got my shit in that one... Been watching my identity like a hawk ever since...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 10th 2016, 6:44 pm

Scary isn't it.

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 11th 2016, 12:49 am

Yep. The gov't did offer some to enroll me and my kids in some identity protection like you could buy for yourself to ward off any future uses of my info. Like some Lifelock type stuff. Looking into that right now. They know what was taken but I guess I'll never know if it will be used until it's too late...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  supervel45 January 11th 2016, 6:12 am

So no Boosted GT?

supervel45

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 11th 2016, 11:30 am

Hey guys. On the people that are coming yea they are Chevy powered from wut I hear. Leo asked me if was ok for them to come and I agreed so it bring a lot more people to be there to meet them and to get us more money for payout. Then they said they bring cars too and I thought that be cool as hell to see them in person and maybe get a chance to run them that nite or whenever I have already talked to track owner and said if crowd would be high and she's gonna make us a sweet deal on track rental cause of it. This is also another way we get a chance to run for more money and stuff. I'm sry if this offended anyone I was only looking for better stuff this year for the ford race and sry can't make everyone happy. I'm tryen my best but it's going south quick. So after this year someone else will have to handle the race cause I got a life too and dealing with this stuff at all hrs of the nite waking up the family and stuff. Once again I applogise

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 11th 2016, 2:43 pm

You have to draw the line with an event that holds true to the original BBF Bashes from the past. Even when i had gotten involved with Blake's deal and came up with the heads up deal it was getting out of hand once the purse got up to the 10k mark, even thought they were Big Block Ford powered vehicles it wasn't going to stay true to what this event is all about, which the guys were right so i denied several of the heavy hitters from joining us.That being said it was the best decision. This is an event for both the 460.com and 429-460.com site to come together as a family and discuss what we love. The purist of that event will complain and i believe they are right. Its not about the money, the purse etcc.. , but the family atmosphere of the event that brings us together. The PA posse doesn't drive down for a purse or to see some ps chevy run down the track..... if this is to be made big it needs to be treated like a business !!!! if not it needs to have a handful of sponsors (from the boards) and make the payouts like the older bashes. Good Luck George pleasing everybody , it will not happen !!! You have to do whats right for you and your family it will encompass your whole life.

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 11th 2016, 3:53 pm

Actually, if it does grow a bit more it could turn into a business opportunity for someone to be a race promoter. Otherwise, it just stays small with the more of a "hey, we're going to meet here this year" type of thinking... I'm cool with it either way.

George, would there be any way that US60 would, or could end up being the promoter of this in the future? I mean, they own the track and that's what they do... Thoughts?

I know we'll be there either way. Wouldn't miss this excuse to get out of the house for anything...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 11th 2016, 4:40 pm

I'm working with the track on that part where she would do for free in future and I'm hoping this year she will so for free with wut has been done.

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 11th 2016, 6:28 pm

The FE event started small, it was NOT mainly about the money but, about the FE Ford engine and the people who had an affection and attachment to those engines, ran them and wished to meet, greet and race against others just like themselves. They wanted to face-off against one another because they WANT to go up against one another with the money being a cherry on the top.
Well, after a few slow years they now have hundreds of those cars at their event; having it the same time and at the same place every year was certainly a big part of how that happened.

You guys can certainly do whatever you want to do because I will be there to watch and rub elbows with everyone so, personally, if it becomes JUST about the money ... then I would rather simply schedule a big overnight get together, cook out happening with some grudge racing and test & tune also ... and maybe attach it to another race already being run somewhere.

This is just my opinion ... as I said, I'll be there anyway.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gmsmkr January 11th 2016, 7:34 pm

I like the fact it was supposed to be the 429-460 family of both boards... I can see chevy powered ford's at any track I go to. There is a fine line but it is what it is there is no right or wrong here, George your doing a great job at it regardless if we don't want x brands showing at a event originally for us 385 guys. Thanks for all you are doing and have done
gmsmkr
gmsmkr

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 11th 2016, 11:04 pm

Hey guys just so all know I am stepping down from putting on the event after all the negativity people was giving me But the race is gonna go on as Wes Litteral is gonna take over in my place and for yal who don't know him he is the one with the killer ass home made cars. He will be getting on here and yal can discuss anything yal wanna with him. I didn't get any pre pay but if u did send some ill return it back to yal. The prepay is being stopped as well. See yal in June at this race.

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 12th 2016, 9:17 am

79ford pickup wrote:Hey guys just so all know I am stepping down from putting on the event after all the negativity people was giving me    But the race is gonna go on as Wes Litteral is gonna take over in my place and for yal who don't know him he is the one with the killer ass home made cars.   He will be getting on here and yal can discuss anything yal wanna with him.  I didn't get any pre pay but if u did send some ill return it back to yal.  The prepay is being stopped as well.     See yal in June at this race.  

Confused, what negativity ?

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 January 12th 2016, 9:49 am

bruno wrote:
79ford pickup wrote:Hey guys just so all know I am stepping hdown from putting on the event after all the negativity people was giving me    But the race is gonna go on as Wes Litteral is gonna take over in my place and for yal who don't know him he is the one with the killer ass home made cars.   He will be getting on here and yal can discuss anything yal wanna with him.  I didn't get any pre pay but if u did send some ill return it back to yal.  The prepay is being stopped as well.     See yal in June at this race.  

Confused, what negativity ?
Question must be a Facebook thing....
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  79ford pickup January 12th 2016, 10:14 am

No it wasn't on the Facebook it was all the texts and stuff I was getting. So that we all have it cleared up. But with that being said everyone needs to be behind Wes as he try's to make this race happen. I will be giving him all the info on peoe who is helping and those who already said couldn't help as well

79ford pickup

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next