BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

+26
stangr8cr
56Tbird
psfracer
514Fox87
BigRigTech
rmcomprandy
bbf-falcon
David Willingham
HorsinAround
res0rli9
83-88T-Bird Guy
jones
FalconEh
BOSS 429
JACKAZZFLATZ
gmsmkr
dfree383
bruno
biglucky
jbozzelle
79ford pickup
richter69
D. Sea
QtrWarrior
Wheelie58
Wes Littrell
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ford race info:  George has ask me to take over the race.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

Post  bruno January 12th 2016, 10:18 pm

BOSS 429 wrote:what are the classes?  are they posted somewhere?

The promoters need to figure this out. Then we start an official thread line stated earlier...... But as usual a train wreck

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Ford race info:  George has ask me to take over the race.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ford race info: George has ask me to take over the race.

Post  FalconEh January 12th 2016, 10:43 pm

Tentative class list I have observed so far, no guarantee regarding accuracy.

1. Boss "9"  Dan  & Keith vs the World again
2. Qtr vs Freelander vs the rest in line
3. HeRo vs everbody for everything plus cash
4. Small tires vs everything else (as long as they have small tires)
5. Big tires vs everyone and if you want a weight break go on a diet
6. Grudge ...back that shit up two, and gimme the leave for a grand
7. Nick for the fastest street car, cruize length to be determined by how many haven't overheated yet.
8. Heads up + dial in
9. Most spectators, will be heckling, and packing unless they travelled through NC, KY, MI etc.

Razz clown jocolor geek lol!
FalconEh
FalconEh

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 January 12th 2016, 11:13 pm

Update.....
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  jones January 13th 2016, 12:18 am

This race has always been about everyone getting together to race, "we ain't never paid nobody" to sponsor or come to our events. I'm glad you told me this about that dude and I'm glad I haven't told anyone about him if he is like that.

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior January 13th 2016, 5:21 am

bruno wrote:

The promoters need to figure this out. Then we start an official thread line stated earlier...... But as usual a train wreck

Hold your horses Lurch...
You going to help sponsor this race ???

Things will be announced in due time...
And if all you worried about is the Racing and $$$..
You're missing the point of this whole event.....js
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 13th 2016, 7:55 am

QtrWarrior wrote:
bruno wrote:

Hold your horses Lurch...
You going to help sponsor this race ???

Things will be announced in due time...
And if all you worried about is the Racing and $$$..
You're missing the point of this whole event.....js

Money for what. I'm bringing my grocery getter, panty dropper , show car. I just want to hang with my boys and catch up in old times. I'm worried about who is going to make this family/forum gathering more organized !!! I get a half a dozen pms daily on questions about the race. , which I cannot answer. All I'm asking for is an official thread about the facts of this race. That's all. The only thing I want to take home are the memories , the memories from the good guys we have lost and the new memories we will make. No disrespect Mikey but you have me all wrong.

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy January 13th 2016, 8:47 am

Wes Littrell wrote:Leo Neal will not be attending this race as well as the street outlaws as we had a discussion over the fact that he wanted to charge any of the sponsors to be on the flyers or shirts and I told him that, that wasn't the way it works. He told me he didn't care about any other sponsors. I told him the way it works is your sponsor the race you get to advertise. I told him we would be happy to have him as a sponsor but he couldn't advertise this as solely his race. He then started insulting me. He has now threatened me with having to pay him $1200 for not going through with this. I told him were done. I won't be insulted and won't be bullied. I hope you all can stand by my decision and will come to the race. Thanks Wes

Interesting.
I was wondering what the back story was on that Leo guy.

Looking forward to this race again @ US60.

Wes, when an official flier is made, I will help all I can with spreading the word.
I'll start spreading the event info on the local Ford forums and craigslist.
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior January 13th 2016, 9:38 am

Bruno.. Nice delete on your post I quoted...but I never thought you were in it for the $$$ "this time"...
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 13th 2016, 9:40 am

QtrWarrior wrote:Bruno.. Nice delete on your post I quoted...but I never thought you were in it for the $$$ "this time"...

Wtf are you talking about ??? One I haven't deleted shit, and 2 it has never been for the money.

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  res0rli9 January 13th 2016, 10:06 am

OK kids count to ten or I'll make you sit in the corner with your hat on. Rolling Eyes

res0rli9
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  HorsinAround January 13th 2016, 12:38 pm

FalconEh wrote:Tentative class list I have observed so far, no guarantee regarding accuracy.

1. Boss "9"  Dan  & Keith vs the World again

clown jocolor geek lol!

I plan to be there with my '95 project truck, but will use my stock 11 TT v6 f150 with these guys. Might even spot them a couple lengths to he'p em out. Laughing
HorsinAround
HorsinAround

http://www.frontpagefab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  David Willingham January 13th 2016, 12:45 pm

My Dad and I will be there with the truck if I have enough money to get the engine finished, lol. If it makes the kind of power Phillip thinks it will, it might surprise some folks...... Twisted Evil Cool
David Willingham
David Willingham
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon January 13th 2016, 1:28 pm

Wes Littrell wrote:Leo Neal will not be attending this race as well as the street outlaws as we had a discussion over the fact that he wanted to charge any of the sponsors to be on the flyers or shirts and I told him that, that wasn't the way it works. He told me he didn't care about any other sponsors. I told him the way it works is your sponsor the race you get to advertise. I told him we would be happy to have him as a sponsor but he couldn't advertise this as solely his race. He then started insulting me. He has now threatened me with having to pay him $1200 for not going through with this. I told him were done. I won't be insulted and won't be bullied. I hope you all can stand by my decision and will come to the race. Thanks Wes

Thank you Wes and George for keeping trouble from ruining our reunion.When a new person attends this race he then understands what we mean when we are family. And as always, anyone that has to know the payout amount is coming for the wrong reason imo.

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 13th 2016, 1:31 pm

bbf-falcon wrote:

Thank you Wes and George for keeping trouble from ruining our reunion.When a new person attends this race he then understands what we mean when we are family. And as always, anyone that has to know the payout amount is coming for the wrong reason imo.

Rick ... no truer words have ever been written here. cheers imo

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigRigTech January 13th 2016, 3:12 pm

You guys get to have all the fun, I'm too damn far away to come for the racing and BS. Wink
BigRigTech
BigRigTech

Back to top Go down

Post  514Fox87 January 13th 2016, 5:21 pm

Randy when is the sensitivity class part II? At breakfast my trailer Friday morning? Lol
514Fox87
514Fox87

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 January 13th 2016, 6:04 pm

BigRigTech wrote:You guys get to have all the fun, I'm too damn far away to come for the racing and BS. Wink

Your never to far away for the bash..... I've made the drive from Seattle
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell January 13th 2016, 6:25 pm

You will have to give me a week or so to get settled in and talk to the sponsors and get everything worked out. Then I will get a post up with the information that we can make a sticky. I just have to get the groundwork figured out. Thanks Wes
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior January 13th 2016, 7:15 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
bbf-falcon wrote:

Rick ... no truer words have ever been written here. cheers  imo

QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  bruno January 13th 2016, 7:57 pm

Wes Littrell wrote:You will have to give me a week or so to get settled in and talk to the sponsors and get everything worked out. Then I will get a post up with the information that we can make a sticky. I just have to get the groundwork figured out. Thanks Wes

let me know if i can be of any assitance.

www.bfevansraceparts.com
bruno
bruno

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 13th 2016, 8:29 pm

dfree383 wrote:
BigRigTech wrote:You guys get to have all the fun, I'm too damn far away to come for the racing and BS. Wink

If I remember correctly, at one of the "Bashes" someone got there from Australia ... fly to Bowling Green or Louisville and rent a car.

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wheelie58 January 13th 2016, 8:32 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
dfree383 wrote:

If I remember correctly, at one of the "Bashes" someone got there from Australia ... fly to Bowling Green or Louisville and rent a car.
I remember that too!
Long distance award for sure
Wheelie58
Wheelie58

http://www.keithfulpmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BigRigTech January 13th 2016, 9:15 pm

I ain't coming unless I can bring my own heap and with our Crappy Canuck dollar that ship is sunk LOL Rolling Eyes I highly doubt the warden would issue parole for a big road trip either unless Disney world is next door. lol!
BigRigTech
BigRigTech

Back to top Go down

Post  jbozzelle January 13th 2016, 10:12 pm

That was StephenW that came from Oz and brought his "wobbly boots" too if I remember correctly. That was the same year the PA Boys fried chicken and french fries in the back of the Super 8 motel...

jbozzelle

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy January 13th 2016, 10:33 pm

jbozzelle wrote:That was StephenW that came from Oz and brought his "wobbly boots" too if I remember correctly.  That was the same year the PA Boys fried chicken and french fries in the back of the Super 8 motel...

AND, some people continue to form the conception that this is just another drag race ... Wink

rmcomprandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next