BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.

+27
Doug Rahn
D. Sea
bigblok2000ranger
IDT-572
JACKAZZFLATZ
cool40
bruno
79ford pickup
514Fox87
Hardy
whitefield
supervel45
83-88T-Bird Guy
Wes Littrell
QtrWarrior
crittersf1
Moodyblues
61coon
69F100
BOSS 429
maverick
dfree383
Race Ready Fabrications
dr's wife racing
rmcomprandy
gmsmkr
biglucky
31 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.

Post  bruno June 1st 2016, 3:44 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
QtrWarrior wrote:Always an excuse..
Seems I remember you saying last year " You would BE here THIS".....

But...If you're SKEEERED !!! Twisted Evil

It is all a matter of priorities and obviously this outing is not a priority to him. No

Yes as much as i want to be there and see my friends , i will not be able to make it. You are absolutely correct Randy its not my priority. Sorry.

www.OakleyMotorsports.com
www.Induction-Solutions.com
www.bfevansraceparts.com
www.ultimateconverter.com
www.keithfulpmotorsports.com
bruno
bruno

http://WWW.CKRME.COM

Back to top Go down

Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.  - Page 3 Empty Re: Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.

Post  QtrWarrior June 1st 2016, 5:19 pm

bruno wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

It is all a matter of priorities and obviously this outing is not a priority to him. No

Yes as much as i want to be there and see my friends , i will not be able to make it. You are absolutely correct Randy its not my priority. Sorry.

You got friends ??? Razz clown
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 1st 2016, 7:13 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:

I got to pass too this year, the wife is a little too pregnant right now for me to leave for 3 days.

Shoot me some pics and prices in the castings you have
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick June 1st 2016, 11:01 pm

Rats. Dave, I was gonna bring a bottle of really good scotch...thought maybe we'd try on a pair of wobbly shoes.
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dfree383 June 2nd 2016, 7:11 am

maverick wrote:Rats. Dave, I was gonna bring a bottle of really good scotch...thought maybe we'd try on a pair of wobbly shoes.

Damn it !
dfree383
dfree383
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues June 2nd 2016, 12:19 pm

Waiting for my new tranny to get here. I may not get to make a pass on it before I get there but I will be in the house! That ol glide wouldnt hold this Snake HP!
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

http://www.russhoodinsurance.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications June 2nd 2016, 12:28 pm

Gonna be warm and hopefully the wet stuff stays away........
Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.  - Page 3 4554EB75-12B3-4DF1-B09D-391A99C1F815_zpsifom4nj0
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing June 2nd 2016, 12:51 pm

Moodyblues wrote:Waiting for my new tranny to get here.  I may not get to make a pass on it before I get there but I will be in the house!   That ol glide wouldnt hold this Snake HP!
If you stay with the same converter and same ratio in trans it shouldn't be a big deal
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Littrell June 2nd 2016, 3:23 pm

Race Ready Fabrications wrote:Gonna be warm and hopefully the wet stuff stays away........
Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.  - Page 3 4554EB75-12B3-4DF1-B09D-391A99C1F815_zpsifom4nj0

If it rains, we will try to get it in on Sunday. If something happens and we get a total rainout, we will have to figure it out at that point. Hopefully we will have no problems and the rain will stay away.
Wes Littrell
Wes Littrell

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues June 2nd 2016, 4:05 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:
Moodyblues wrote:Waiting for my new tranny to get here.  I may not get to make a pass on it before I get there but I will be in the house!   That ol glide wouldnt hold this Snake HP!
If you stay with the same converter and same ratio in trans it shouldn't be a big deal

changed from a 1.76 to a 1.82 straight cut.....
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick June 2nd 2016, 9:18 pm

My Weatherbug app is calling for partly cloudy, high of 85° both days. Cool
maverick
maverick
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing June 2nd 2016, 10:19 pm

Moodyblues wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:

Maybe that won't change a lot.
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 2nd 2016, 10:31 pm

sunny so who's all going?
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing June 3rd 2016, 10:58 am

I'll be there. I know David Cole will be there. Mike is going.
I'm just coming to drag George down the track, then he will want me to go race that chick.! lol
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  QtrWarrior June 3rd 2016, 11:57 am

2 Ga Boyz are in !!!
Less than a month till the Ford Race and all is quiet.  - Page 3 IMG_0258_zpssoojemug
QtrWarrior
QtrWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Race Ready Fabrications June 3rd 2016, 12:01 pm

cool40 wrote:sunny  so who's all going?

I'll have my car and my dads brining his pink 56
Race Ready Fabrications
Race Ready Fabrications

Back to top Go down

Post  JACKAZZFLATZ June 3rd 2016, 12:38 pm

Yup, planning on makin the trip Thursday.
JACKAZZFLATZ
JACKAZZFLATZ

Back to top Go down

Post  83-88T-Bird Guy June 3rd 2016, 5:48 pm

Hopefully I will get the water pump and Fan wired up this weekend on the red '05 GT in my sig. and be there Friday with it.

If not, the purple 95 GT is ready to go
83-88T-Bird Guy
83-88T-Bird Guy

Back to top Go down

Post  IDT-572 June 3rd 2016, 5:55 pm

New tranny is in my truck.............. Just have the car at my shop Sat morning 4th Twisted Evil
IDT-572
IDT-572
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  cool40 June 3rd 2016, 7:55 pm

dr's wife racing wrote:I'll be there. I know David Cole will be there. Mike is going.
I'm just coming to drag George down the track, then he will want me to go race that chick.! lol
lol!
cool40
cool40
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  dr's wife racing June 4th 2016, 9:55 am

Since I can't get a rise out George I'll let the cat out of the bag. Everybody knows Ive been held up by trans issues. So I'll be bringing a basically untested small tire car. It has a grand total of 7 motor pass's. None on spray. It is going to rain here today. I dont want to turn it into a high speed lane changer trying to max it out I'm just looking at this as a fun vacation and a long T&T. Look forward to seeing everybody
dr's wife racing
dr's wife racing
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  rmcomprandy June 4th 2016, 2:21 pm

Moodyblues wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:

A couple hundred more RPM drop on the gear change and a better 60 foot ... IF you can hook it up.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bigblok2000ranger June 4th 2016, 7:38 pm

If my engine is done Wednesday Thursday I be loading the car and south bound.
bigblok2000ranger
bigblok2000ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues June 5th 2016, 10:45 am

Blake and I worked all day on my junk. Trans is in and I will be headed that way with the TN boyz; Blake and Red.

Coming up Thursday morning.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

Back to top Go down

Post  Moodyblues June 5th 2016, 10:47 am

rmcomprandy wrote:
Moodyblues wrote:
dr's wife racing wrote:

A couple hundred more RPM drop on the gear change and a better 60 foot ... IF you can hook it up.

Hey Randy I told you wrong it's a 1.80 straight cut, pro brake, aftermarket SFI case. Nice piece Blake picked up for me.
Moodyblues
Moodyblues

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next