BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holley Sniper Intake

2 posters

Go down

Holley Sniper Intake Empty Holley Sniper Intake

Post  Coupe Devil September 12th 2016, 6:51 pm

So I kept seeing advertisements online for Holley's new Sniper intake. BUT nothing yet for the BBF. I dont think this will be the end all of BBF performance intakes but may be an affordable alternative for a non max effort race rig????

So I emailed them Friday evening. Just got this response. ...

Bradley,

Thanks for contacting Holley.
They are going to come out with one but it will be next summer at the earliest before it is released.

Thanks, Jesse

Your question was:
Curious to know if the new Sheet Metal intakes will ever be offered for a conventional layout big block Ford? If so, is there an anticipated release date?

Regards,
Bradley Jones
Coupe Devil
Coupe Devil

https://www.facebook.com/NCSpeedlab

Back to top Go down

Holley Sniper Intake Empty Re: Holley Sniper Intake

Post  jones September 12th 2016, 7:44 pm

I would have to wonder what intake port design they decide to go with.  (I'd like to see a SCJ-P51 version) If I'm not mistaken putting one on a standard port design would be kinda futile!

It does look like something the turbo and centrifugal would be tripping over for, no matter what heads you use.

I'm still waiting for someone to make turbo and centrifugal supercharging system's a possible weekend project. I am really wanting to go centrifugal supercharged at some point before I die!

jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Coupe Devil September 12th 2016, 10:33 pm

I just received another email. (10:30 Eastern, assuming Holley tech is still in Bowling Green thats 9:30 Central time so thats promising I think )

Testing has not started yet but they will be available in EFI and Carb versions.
Coupe Devil
Coupe Devil

https://www.facebook.com/NCSpeedlab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down