BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys watch out for GFPracing

+4
bbf-falcon
richter69
IcallhimGeorge
Tennessee Bullitt
8 posters

Go down

Hey guys watch out for GFPracing Empty Hey guys watch out for GFPracing

Post  Tennessee Bullitt December 11th 2009, 2:34 pm

I posted this up in the trader feedback in the other forum...............

GFPRACING

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought a tunnel ram and a set of eagle 6.605 h beam rods from george, as I was getting ready to take them to the machine shop I noticed a rod was discolored. I look at the rest very close and noticed 2 had bearings spun till they was heated pretty good. I gave him the benefit of me taking them to the machine shop where they was looked at and they said no, they even pointed out where one cap did not match the rod. Anyway I tried to work it out but he keep saying send all parts I bought back for a refund. I told him get right on these rods. He will not do it. So if anything is bought from him make his sorry rear take pics of every detail. He said they was good and he looked them over. How can anyone sell parts and then if something like this happens you say send it all back so I can refund your money. I by parts I am going to use. He wants the tunnel ram as well... no can do, I am not outing myself of $100 shipping because of him.
Tennessee Bullitt
Tennessee Bullitt

Back to top Go down

Hey guys watch out for GFPracing Empty Re: Hey guys watch out for GFPracing

Post  IcallhimGeorge December 11th 2009, 3:55 pm

George bought some stuff from me and I cant say anything negative about the man. His money order was in my hand within 2-3 days and I shipped the stuff back to him the next day. The transaction went as smooth as any Ive experienced on this site.

Hes a different bird but Im not defending him for selling you junk parts. Its possible he just doesnt know anything about engine parts to know the difference. I personally wouldnt spend a decent sum of money on something I couldnt see....especially a perishable item like rods.
IcallhimGeorge
IcallhimGeorge
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 11th 2009, 4:20 pm

I too sold him some parts with no issues. I tried to deal with him on a tunnel ram, offered him what he asked and added 30 bucks for the shipping, he shot it down saying he couldn't afford shipping when I gave him more than enough of an offer to cover it. Gave up at that point. The whole story this last time about needing money due to a break in, but was willing to trade certain parts for other parts...............didn't make much sense.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee Bullitt December 11th 2009, 4:34 pm

Don't get me wrong I have had some dealings with him in the past that was excellent. The problem is I bought a tunnel ram and a set of rods for my build, I was doing a 466 with 2 holleys. Well since I can't use the rods he wants me to send all the parts back { tunnel rand and the rods } I said no I bought parts I am using for my build, why would I send back the T/R when I need it. He needs to be right on the rods since he says in his post he look all of the stuff over and it is good. Well it isn't, I will get pics later. I could really care less I could sell the good rods or hang one of the from my rear view mirror. Very Happy I guess on the flip side this is a good thing, atleast the expense of buying a new setup put me at a point I just had a few extra dollars I was able to squeeze out of my rear so I got a full forged 521 kit from B.F. Evans. Twisted Evil I was just posting up how this deal went.
Tennessee Bullitt
Tennessee Bullitt

Back to top Go down

Post  richter69 December 11th 2009, 4:35 pm

I dont see why he would want the tr back as well................dont make sense.
richter69
richter69

Back to top Go down

Post  Tennessee Bullitt December 11th 2009, 4:36 pm

richter69 wrote:The whole story this last time about needing money due to a break in, but was willing to trade certain parts for other parts...............didn't make much sense.

Good point there.
Tennessee Bullitt
Tennessee Bullitt

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 11th 2009, 7:07 pm

affraid affraid affraid

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  56Tbird December 11th 2009, 9:18 pm

He's too far out there for me to deal with over the net. I've seen his post for a long time. I think he probably means well ,but just doesn't know the difference. I'll take my chances somewhere else. king
56Tbird
56Tbird
BBF CONTRIBUTOR
BBF CONTRIBUTOR

Back to top Go down

Post  DanH December 11th 2009, 10:29 pm

i put my 2 cents in on the other forum. now why would he need the T/R back if he needs money ? i tried making a deal with george a few times and everytime i catchhim in bs/lie - his dog got ran over.-another lie? 3x's

DanH

Back to top Go down

Post  longroofracer December 12th 2009, 1:21 am

56Tbird wrote:He's too far out there for me to deal with over the net. I've seen his post for a long time. I think he probably means well ,but just doesn't know the difference. I'll take my chances somewhere else. king

x2
longroofracer
longroofracer

Back to top Go down

Post  windsor December 12th 2009, 4:01 am

GFP's posts always look skeptical to me... personally wouldn't want to deal with him at all.

Hope you get it resolved, Tenn.
windsor
windsor

Back to top Go down

Post  bbf-falcon December 12th 2009, 5:00 am

Guy's I don't like judgeing a person w/o proof,and I can't say anything bad because i've never finalized a transaction w/him. All I will say is everytime I have bad vibes about a deal or a person it usually turns out bad. I feel like king Dan,I will take my chances elsewhere. Very Happy

bbf-falcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down