BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Horsepower limits of a stroker with 6 cylinder rods?

2 posters

Go down

Horsepower limits of a stroker with 6 cylinder rods? Empty Horsepower limits of a stroker with 6 cylinder rods?

Post  jpierce55 July 16th 2017, 8:46 am

The shortblock I bought years ago was built with 240 rods. I remember getting some feedback on the old site about the power limits. I am hoping someone can give me feedback again.

jpierce55

Back to top Go down

Horsepower limits of a stroker with 6 cylinder rods? Empty Re: Horsepower limits of a stroker with 6 cylinder rods?

Post  rmcomprandy July 16th 2017, 10:35 am

jpierce55 wrote:The shortblock I bought years ago was built with 240 rods. I remember getting some feedback on the old site about the power limits. I am hoping someone can give me feedback again.

Power limits should not be an issue however, RPM limits and cycle time should be.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Horsepower limits of a stroker with 6 cylinder rods? Empty Re: Horsepower limits of a stroker with 6 cylinder rods?

Post  jpierce55 July 16th 2017, 12:27 pm

As a big block its almost no cycles, and 6300rpm max. As a 240, it's hard to say.

jpierce55

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down