BIG BLOCK FORD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for someone who can port my intake

3 posters

Go down

Looking for someone who can port my intake Empty Looking for someone who can port my intake

Post  duff429 May 22nd 2018, 11:16 pm

Getting a torker 2 for my build and would like to get it ported on, 1,3,6,8 or more if it would be beneficial. I live in Casper Wyoming and work in williston north Dakota so would be nice if it was in driving distance like Denver, Billings Montana, rapid city area and possibly Minneapolis, eastern Wisconsin vs shipping it out to and from.not sure I want to try porting it myself
duff429
duff429

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone who can port my intake Empty Re: Looking for someone who can port my intake

Post  rmcomprandy May 23rd 2018, 12:29 am

duff429 wrote:Getting a torker 2 for my build and would like to get it ported on, 1,3,6,8 or more if it would be beneficial. I live in Casper Wyoming and work in williston north Dakota so would be nice if it was in driving distance like Denver, Billings Montana, rapid city area and possibly Minneapolis, eastern Wisconsin vs shipping it out to and from.not sure I want to try porting it myself

I would call Mark at "Throttle's Performance" in Fargo.

rmcomprandy

http://www.rmcompetition.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone who can port my intake Empty Re: Looking for someone who can port my intake

Post  rbro460 May 23rd 2018, 1:42 pm

rmcomprandy wrote:
duff429 wrote:Getting a torker 2 for my build and would like to get it ported on, 1,3,6,8 or more if it would be beneficial. I live in Casper Wyoming and work in williston north Dakota so would be nice if it was in driving distance like Denver, Billings Montana, rapid city area and possibly Minneapolis, eastern Wisconsin vs shipping it out to and from.not sure I want to try porting it myself

Mad Porter is on this site.
rbro460
rbro460

Back to top Go down

Post  duff429 May 23rd 2018, 8:44 pm

rbro460 wrote:
rmcomprandy wrote:

Mad Porter is on this site.

Yeah that's 1000 miles from me, I'd go east to Minneapolis to or so for when I go back to my hometown. Il see about shipping both ways or drop off in Fargo when I'm gonna head back to Wisconsin. Thanks guys
duff429
duff429

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum